• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira Key Fob cases - initial run

emira0427

Reaction score
When can we expect items to be back in stock? I’m using my key without any case now and dropped it on a floor and got some little scratches on it lol

SirSoysauce

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
Couple of other bits:

Have swatches for Blue and Tan covers, see attached photo. Based on my memory of the Seneca Blue and of the tan interior, I think they match fairly well. Welcome your thoughts.

One other accessory has been developed (Originally for Eletre) and received a couple of samples today. It is a visor clip which can hold your sunglasses, a pen and cards such as (Fuel card, Electric charging cards (Eletre), Car Registration, Insurance Docket etc.). Would be in Alcantra with the same stitching colours. Again welcome any thoughts and interest. Note photo is in my Eletre which has a lighter Alcantra colour.

Have a couple of other bits in development, once I have samples I can share photos to gauge interest. Obviously if any of you have ideas for small accessories to complement the keycovers feel free to reach out and I can see if it's something I can do.

Thanks all and hope you all love the key covers when they arrive!
I'd definitely be interested in buying one of these if they're still in consideration!

Bancho

Reaction score
When can we expect items to be back in stock? I’m using my key without any case now and dropped it on a floor and got some little scratches on it lol
Next batch are in production, it's a bigger production run this time and includes some eletre ones and the sunvisor organisers. They are working towards getting them to be end of may.

Thanks!

Roger

Reaction score
Available from https://banc-tech.myshopify.com/ £35 plus £5 postage. Arrived in 5 days. Recommended. The silver on the key fob is just silver paint rather than other manufacturers that use stainless Steel...this leather cover certainly stops the scratches and now able to attach to key ring or belt 👍🏻

Atlantis Blue Emira

Reaction score
Current stock is on the website to order:

Next batch of stock will be updated on the website around the end of this month.

Thanks
thanks for posting this

Just an FYI: I contacted them via email, and asked to make a Blue leather with yellow stitching, and to consider 2 blue colors, the Seneca blue (the OG color that many have) and Atlantis blue (my car).

I would order 1 of these, and maybe they get more interest

Bancho

Reaction score
thanks for posting this

Just an FYI: I contacted them via email, and asked to make a Blue leather with yellow stitching, and to consider 2 blue colors, the Seneca blue (the OG color that many have) and Atlantis blue (my car).

I would order 1 of these, and maybe they get more interest
Hi,

Thanks for the post and the message via the website.

There is a Seneca Blue version in this production run. Regarding Atlantis blue, would be interested to hear if there are any other forum members interested in it as an option? Just that as these are all custom made, I have to order at least 15 of any colour.

Thanks

GlobalPilot777

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Off topic… does anyone know how to replace batteries on this key fob? Trying to remove the black part but doesn't come loose and don't want yo break it :) thanks

Lotus64

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Got my black leather yellow stitched key fob today today. It looks awesome and I'm impressed by the high quality! I love it!! Will order a tan one immediately when it becomes available.

B r I a n

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Got my black leather yellow stitched key fob today today. It looks awesome and I'm impressed by the high quality! I love it!! Will order a tan one immediately when it becomes available.
Tan would be awesome - I would order two if they become available.

Lotus64

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hard to be sure from photos but I think one of these is probably a decent match.

Probably have to see if I can compare it to a Tan interior in real life.

Any owners around maidenhead with a Tan interior? .. think there is one yellow one in my village, not sure what colour interior.. may end up being a right odd one, turning up at their doorstep asking to see their car interior!
Did someone get this man a tan interior? This is important 😆

Has the tan design been finalized? And will it have a tan stitch or a black stitch? I think a contrasting black stitch would elevate the look.... I'll pick up whatever though!

Last edited: