πŸ† EPOTM Winner Bilbao-Emira πŸ† May 2024 Emira of the Month Winner!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lotus-Emira-May2025-EOTM.jpg

The inaugural Emira of the Month photo contest set the bar sky-high, with an impressive 43 outstanding entries vying for the top spot. In a nail-biting finale that kept everyone on the edge of their seats, the top two contenders were separated by just a single vote. Congratulations to @Bilbao-Emira for their well-deserved victory, clinching the Emira of the Month title. A special shout-out is also due to @Golden Parrot for their remarkable runner-up entry.

If you didn't get a chance to see the submissions, make sure to view all the photos here:

The next contest will start the first week of June!

:applause: Well deserved... that recent set of mods definitely put it over the top, Bilbao!

I have a special place in my heart for GoldenParrot's car though, as I'm in the Satin Seneca + Gold Wheels club (and his is just extra tuff with the rear wing / carbon skirts / custom vinyl)

Thanks to all for voting. I am thrilled! Specially not being a photographer myself. I guess the car and the setting just made it!
Congrats to all the pictures posted also. The car is so amazingly beautiful that there is not a single bad picture..
And now I can relax for 6 months !

Here is a bonus picture that @Aerie composed out of my car
7bffbd23-c644-495a-83e3-2f5024166600.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back