• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus LTD Meet (LOG 43) - Austin, TX 2024

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

This year, LOG 43 will take place in the greater Austin, Texas area!

Perched at the gateway to the famed Texas Hill Country, the area has big city excitement as well as plenty of activities to keep everyone happy. For the driver, there are country roads that wind right up to the resort, while the nearby amenities will keep everyone busy both on and off the road.

The main LOG will be held from Friday, September 27th through Sunday, September 29th, 2024. There will also be activities for members in the days leading up to, and after the main LOG to keep the Texas size fun going. In addition, with the region’s famous music and sporting events you might find yourself wanting to stay even longer, so start planning your trip now!

Last edited:
451264234_953505003242307_2210428260571233103_n.jpg

HOT BREAKING NEWS!

LOG 43 is pleased to announce that Russell Carr, Lotus Director of Design, will be attending and speaking at LOG43 in the Austin TX area at the end of September 2024, this information is brand new and not on our Website yet.

Additionally, please be reminded to register ASAP for LOG43. Regular registration ends on August 1st.
Hope to see you at LOG43!!!!

I'm all registered and ready to go! Who else is going?

If my Emira is not in yet, can I join in another sports car? The wait is painful .

If my Emira is not in yet, can I join in another sports car? The wait is painful .

Absolutely! I went to my first LOG (LOG24 in Birmingham AL in 2004) in my Miata because my Elise hadn't arrived yet. Took first place in the autocross in the Everything That's Not a Lotus class. Had a great time and made friends I still have today.

Absolutely! I went to my first LOG (LOG24 in Birmingham AL in 2004) in my Miata because my Elise hadn't arrived yet. Took first place in the autocross in the Everything That's Not a Lotus class. Had a great time and made friends I still have today.
That's awesome! I look forward to meeting you and hearing about some previous LOG events.

I think a couple of spots are left if anyone wants to register for the COTA track day on Sunday, September 29th, through ChinTrackDays.com.

The event is only open to advanced racers with previous experience, so if you haven't done an event with Chin before, you will automatically be considered a novice when you register on their site. There's a place on the registration to input your racing experience, and you can also follow up with an email to them so they can bump you up to advanced so that you can enter for the event (that's what I had to do).

I think a couple of spots are left if anyone wants to register for the COTA track day on Sunday, September 29th, through ChinTrackDays.com.

The event is only open to advanced racers with previous experience, so if you haven't done an event with Chin before, you will automatically be considered a novice when you register on their site. There's a place on the registration to input your racing experience, and you can also follow up with an email to them so they can bump you up to advanced so that you can enter for the event (that's what I had to do).
Hey - I have done tons of go kart racing and a couple of quick track events like 1 hour at the Porsche experience center in LA. Do you think that would suffice to join this "advanced" event?

And is it necessary to sign up separately for the other driving events (autocross and Monday HPDE)? I am not seeing that information on the website. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey - I have done tons of go kart racing and a couple of quick track events like 1 hour at the Porsche experience center in LA. Do you think that would suffice to join this "advanced" event?

And is it necessary to sign up separately for the other driving events (autocross and Monday HPDE)? I am not seeing that information on the website. Thanks!
I'm not sure, but it's worth asking them!

The Lotus event is completely separate from this track day; it just happens to be the same weekend, so they are trying to get as many Lotus on the track as they can on that Sunday. I think they have a Lotus parade lap for those of us attending. Otherwise, everything needs to be signed up separately, as I understand it.