• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Control windows from keyfob?

Tim

Reaction score
The manual clearly states that you can press and hold lock/unlock to close or open the windows respectively…

I can’t get this to work at all?! Anyone else tried it? Have I missed a setting somewhere or just stoooopid?

The manual clearly states that you can press and hold lock/unlock to close or open the windows respectively…

I can’t get this to work at all?! Anyone else tried it? Have I missed a setting somewhere or just stoooopid?
Mine works.
Don’t remember any setting to change.

There is an option in the settings somewhere to enable or disable it, might want to check if it's enabled on yours

I don't have my car yet, but remember seeing the option when playing with a car at Lotus Driving Academy last July, that said, I now can't see any reference in the manual about it 🤔

Screenshot_20230430-195150.png
Screenshot_20230430-195220.png

Maybe these two pages help you find it? Car > Security seems to be the place to check