• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Custom Floor Mats For Emira

Witamats

Reaction score
Emira Status
Waiting to order
We are proud to introduce our high-quality custom leather floor mats specifically designed for the Lotus Emira 2024!
Witamats fit perfectly with your car’s interior, providing exceptional comfort and a stylish look.
Made from premium microfiber leather, our mats are durable, easy to clean, and support personalized designs.
Elevate your driving experience and indulge in unparalleled luxury today!
Shop link👉https://witamats.com

Attachments

• Witamats-emira-drive-side.jpg
    Witamats-emira-drive-side.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Witamats-emira-passenger-side.jpg
    Witamats-emira-passenger-side.jpg
    638.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Witamats-emira-zDrive.jpg
    Witamats-emira-zDrive.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Witamats-emira-zPassenger.jpg
    Witamats-emira-zPassenger.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 108
Highly interested in this. Is it available on all types? Obviously the Diamond Single Layer, but what about the Diamond Double Layer and Galaxy Double Layer?

I have ordered a set 2 weeks ago but still haven't received any notifications yet.

I have ordered a set 2 weeks ago but still haven't received any notifications yet.
Looks like the photos they posted are actually of my car haha. I didn’t hear anything for like 4 weeks, then got ~6 weeks later. It takes a while but I think they are the best option at this point. I’m not a huge fan of the diamond stitch, I like simplicity, but the coverage and protection is what I care about

Also keep in mind I used a small amount of 3m tape to secure certain parts down. Seems to be holding well. Doesn’t damage the carpet or anything if you want to remove

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back