Factory collection picture

Will ask Scott at Goodwood tomorrow, was wondering the same....

Collected my car 6th Feb and still waiting for the framed pic too, also told I would get it 'soon', have chased multiple times, but needless to say it never arrives.

Scott said they are working through them.. they had some damaged ones they had to get rectified

He used that same line in an email three months ago....
Yep, my wife emailed him back in early May for my birthday and got that reply. 4mths after collection I'm not sure they could really say working through them 🤣

It's not like I'm going to hang it in the downstairs shifter but it's part of the Provenance of the factory collection

I spoke to Scott at Goodwood yesterday and he showed me a list of over 130 people waiting for these pictures including me but said they would be sent……. Soon! 😀
Another one for the Lotus “over-promise, under-deliver” list.

Are they still doing the spec framed pics on collection? Picked my car up 6th March, no picture ready but was assured I'd get it "soon"

Over 4mths later.....
Still waiting for mine 2 months later! But did a couple of days ago get the key protector thing in the shape and colour of my car........ a nice touch!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back