• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Fuse Box Location for 12V behind arm rest

RyanGphoto

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I search, but sadly the words are too short and nothing comes up.

Does anyone know where the Fuse Box for the 12V port behind the middle arm rest is located and how to get to it and then which fuse that is? I would love pics, as I am not really handy and if anyone has a write up on how to get to the fuse box and then open it that would be amazing..

Thanks so much
Ryan G

Handbook Page 250 onward:
Passenger footrest fuse box, number 53

1721060329775.png

1721060358713.png

I search, but sadly the words are too short and nothing comes up.

Does anyone know where the Fuse Box for the 12V port behind the middle arm rest is located and how to get to it and then which fuse that is? I would love pics, as I am not really handy and if anyone has a write up on how to get to the fuse box and then open it that would be amazing..

Thanks so much
Ryan G

If it's the same as the Evora, the fuse box for that one is located behind the passenger side kick panel. Remove the mat and pull the carpet back a little to expose 4 turn keys that'll allow you to remove the kick panel. The fuse box is back there.

1000025158.jpg

Thank you so much!!

Ryan G