• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Gt championship

I missed out on Donnington as it's now showing as sold out. I've put my name down anyway in hope of a reserve list.

If anyone booked but can't make it then let me know. I'm looking for a ticket for me and my son to attend. Thanks!

No invite here to either event, who was sending the invites out- Lotus or a dealer(s)

Yes, I got the invites.
I went to the Classic Lotus Garden Party last year anyway so went for the Donnington Park invite and got my confirmation.
Sounds great.
All I need now is my Emira before then!

Yes, I got the invites.
I went to the Classic Lotus Garden Party last year anyway so went for the Donnington Park invite and got my confirmation.
Sounds great.
All I need now is my Emira before then!
I booked the garden party as donnington, which is a lot closer, was sold out.

However I’ve not received any email that my booking has been recognised from lotus which is annoying and disconcerting since I’ve booked a hotel.

At least my emira has arrived .

I booked the garden party as donnington, which is a lot closer, was sold out.

However I’ve not received any email that my booking has been recognised from lotus which is annoying and disconcerting since I’ve booked a hotel.

At least my emira has arrived .
The garden party was good last year so I'm sure you will enjoy it.
The confirmaton email did take a few days to come.