• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello everyone!

Mic

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Privileged to join this group of Emira owners. Looking forward to listening and contributing.
I have had my i4 FE in Verdant Green - tan interior for around three weeks. Getting used to the experience and it feels great!
Have had front end PPF plus ceramic and installed a dash cam. Not planning on anything else - yet.
Thanks!
IMG-20240709-WA0027.jpg

Privileged to join this group of Emira owners. Looking forward to listening and contributing.
I have had my i4 FE in Verdant Green - tan interior for around three weeks. Getting used to the experience and it feels great!
Have had front end PPF plus ceramic and installed a dash cam. Not planning on anything else - yet.
Thanks!View attachment 48246

Very nice! Welcome to the forum!!

Beautiful spec! Congrats, and welcome to the forum!

Thanks!View attachment 48246
Welcome!

Best photo I've seen of Verdant Green. HANDS DOWN.

I was able to get a pre-specced Nimbus over Tan, but if I had set my own spec this would have been the contender. Not sure how I would have decided! Absolutely beautiful car!

Looks great!! Almost exact to my spec except mine is being built with silver wheels! Does the tan interior blend well with the exterior?

Good spec. I fell in love with the Seneca blue from the initial advertising and it does look good with ice grey interior but if I had not gone for that I would have gone Verdant Green/tan interior. Classy. Enjoy, from fellow i4 owner.

Huge Congrats. Something about a British Sports car in Green, make everything in the world right. Enjoy!

Looks great!! Almost exact to my spec except mine is being built with silver wheels! Does the tan interior blend well with the exterior?
I’ve seen the verdant/tan combo in person and while the tan doesn’t always photograph well, in the flesh it was perfect and a beautiful combo with the verdant. Go for it!