Hello to all!

Reaction score
I have been a member on here for some time now and thought I should say hello👋.
I’m a 47yo petrol head and F1 fan from Cambridgeshire. I’m an engineer by trade. I am also skilled at working the man maths to get my car of choice. I have also ridden motorcycles for 31 years.
These are just a few of my favourite cars over the years.
Ford Fiesta XR2 (i was 17).
Boxster S (great car)
997 C4S (a bit boring)
997 Turbo (a monster)
Noble M12 3R (probably my favourite)
M4 (great car but deprecated like a brick)
Exige S 220 (great handling but not enough power)
M2(I wish I had kept this one)
Exige 350(loved it but I should have bought the 410)
Exige 410 20th anniversary.(current toy, crazy fast and loud. It’s a superbike with 4 wheels)

I am an early deposit holder for the Emira. Order placed 7th July 2021. My car is in the first batch of i4’s. My spec is:-
i4
Seneca Blue,
Lower black pack,
sport suspension & cup 2’s,
Black wheels,
Black alcantara with yellow stitching.
Steering wheel - alcantara with yellow TDC mark.
Yellow callipers.
I love dct boxes so this was a clear choice for me. The downshifts are the best Part. I am undecided if i will hang on to the exige but it does make the perfect pair in my mind! Time will tell.
I do post pics on instagram If anyone has a few minutes to spare.
I would also like to thank everyone who runs and contributes on this forum. It’s been a great source of information. Thank you.

I’m a 47yo petrol head and F1 fan from Cambridgeshire. I’m an engineer by trade. I am also skilled at working the man maths to get my car of choice. I have also ridden motorcycles for 31 years.
Boxster S (great car)
997 C4S (a bit boring)
997 Turbo (a monster)
Exige 410 20th anniversary.(current toy, crazy fast and loud. It’s a superbike with 4 wheels)

I am an early deposit holder for the Emira. Order placed 7th July 2021. My car is in the first batch of i4’s. My spec is:-
i4
Seneca Blue,
Lower black pack,
Black wheels,
Yellow callipers.
I love dct boxes so this was a clear choice for me. The downshifts are the best Part. I am undecided if i will hang on to the exige but it does make the perfect pair in my mind! Time will tell.
I would also like to thank everyone who runs and contributes on this forum. It’s been a great source of information. Thank you.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Emira deposit!

Boxster S (great car)
997 C4S (a bit boring)
997 Turbo (a monster)

i4
Seneca Blue,
Lower black pack,
Black wheels,
Yellow callipers.
Welcome. Love to hear your thoughts on Emira/Exige comparison when you get a drive. Was supposed to test drive a 420 this week but it got sold before I was able! 🙂

Welcome and we already follow each other on Instagram. Great Emira spec and nice collection of cars past and present.

I've never owned one but am also a fan of the Noble. An independent sportscar dealer near me has had a few over the years and they do tempt me to stop and have a look each time!

Boxster S (great car)
997 C4S (a bit boring)
997 Turbo (a monster)

i4
Seneca Blue,
Lower black pack,
Black wheels,
Yellow callipers.
Thanks for your introduction.
You left out parts of your story, like how Stealth_Yellow has red cars and ordered Seneca Blue because Dark Verdant was controversial.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back