Hi from Singapore!

Welcome!
Just curious, how much does emira cost in Singarepore? I heard a Tesla model 3 would cost more than 100,000 USD there.
 
Welcome!
Just curious, how much does emira cost in Singarepore? I heard a Tesla model 3 would cost more than 100,000 USD there.
Currently the V6 is going for SGD$600,000 if I'm not wrong which works out to approximately USD$450,000. The taxes here are insane. The model 3 is around the price you mentioned but that is before something called a Certificate of Entitlement to own a car, which is currently priced at around SGD$120,000 for that class of vehicle.
 
With those prices and taxes, what do non mega rich enthusiasts do? Do they buy and store cars in Malaysia or similar?
 
With those prices and taxes, what do non mega rich enthusiasts do? Do they buy and store cars in Malaysia or similar?
Yea it's not a good place to be a car enthusiast... Some go for more affordable options like evos/imprezas, minis, golf GTIs etc..
 
Glad to have you here! Although SG is a great place to live, its not a good place for car enthusiasts. This is a place where only the truly rich can afford to drive. Wow.. 450k
 
Currently the V6 is going for SGD$600,000 if I'm not wrong which works out to approximately USD$450,000. The taxes here are insane. The model 3 is around the price you mentioned but that is before something called a Certificate of Entitlement to own a car, which is currently priced at around SGD$120,000 for that class of vehicle.
o_O
 
I stayed there recently and the resort vibe was a nice break from the usual city rush. Booking a room at a hotel near orchard road made it easy to walk to shops and grab food without planning my whole day around transport. The infinity pool was my favorite spot to unwind after meetings, and the 24-hour gym came in handy for late workouts
 
Last edited:
USD 465000 😅
Then apparently you add US$90,000.00 to that for a "Certificate of Entitlement" just to be able to own an Emira. Insane prices. I had no idea...

And a few more questions for sgemira: what would insurance cost for an Emira? How much is premium fuel in Singapore? And finally, assuming you're a father, do you have a single daughter looking for a [possibly soon-to-be-separated and then divorced, depending upon your answer] older Canadian male? :giggle:;):giggle: On a positive note: I already own an Emira. (lol)
 

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top