• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Is there really 3 modes to the milltek + 3rd cat delete?

luciddaydream

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I have the milltek + 3rd cat delete, and its def worth it.

However, I feel like its either loud or quiet (stock).

Is there really a middle mode? How noticable is it?
Is it only noticable at high RPMs or something?

THanks

Yes 3 modes - full open, OEM (stock) and fully closed. I'd have to review what buttons do what, but those are the 3 modes

I have the milltek + 3rd cat delete, and its def worth it.

However, I feel like its either loud or quiet (stock).

Is there really a middle mode? How noticable is it?
Is it only noticable at high RPMs or something?

THanks
I never use the remote anymore because it's a pain when you are driving. I stick to Tour and Sports on the dash toggle. In fact I only recently realise you don't have to wait for the options to show on the screen before you select. Just flick the toggle down twice instantly and it is in sports.

I never use the remote anymore because it's a pain when you are driving. I stick to Tour and Sports on the dash toggle. In fact I only recently realise you don't have to wait for the options to show on the screen before you select. Just flick the toggle down twice instantly and it is in sports.
Thanks
But You're talking abotu driving modes, I am talking about the miltek modes.
I have them hooked up to my rear view mirror so I don't have to monkey with the remote.

I do actually notice the middle mode in sports.
But I always drive in track and I feel like its either loud (open) or off ( closed).