July deposit

Griggsy

Reaction score
Has anyone with deposits on 12th July received a call with an approx. delivery month, yet?

Yes, sort of. I got an email, as they tried to call me (once) and I couldn't answer the call. I was given from the 8th March to the 10th to lock in my spec. Delivery for August, however I've asked for a few more clarifications before final spec. I've not had a response since and i suspect I'm out of the queue now...

I spoke with customer service, and the calls are up to the deposits of 11th July. I was only worrying as my first deposit was via a dealer and refunded. Hopefully we will get the call soon.

I took a call last week, deposit 12th July morning, I've been told an August delivery, but like others, have had a few questions. Sent an email over to CS on the 10th but haven't heard back yet. As far as I understand it I'm still in the August delivery but if I want to change anything now I'll be delayed to September or October

Deposit morning 13th no 3rd call yet

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back