Just locked my build - Canada

Jonas981

Reaction score
I literally called the dealer Tuesday after posting here wondering when I would ever get mine built. Somehow this afternoon they called me and said they have 2 more allocations, but 2 people ahead of me. The second guy ended up cancelling and I got the slot and just finalized my build.

-V6 manual
-Vivid red
-Yellow calipers
-Black v-spoke wheels
-KEF stereo
-Aluminum pedals
-Black leather interior
-Goodyear tires

My two options that I went back and forth about were
1) Tires: I already have a Porsche GT4 with the Cup 2’s, and don’t track that often, so I’m thinking I’ll be happy with the Goodyears and can always replace them later on if needed.
2) Interior ceiling I just left as the “technical fabric”, but wonder if that’s a mistake and should have done alcanterra. Dealer said if I call within 24 hours I can change either one, but then it’s locked down.

Any advice?

Picture attached for one I liked, so i picked the same colour combos.

Attachments

• IMG_1767.png
    IMG_1767.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1768.png
    IMG_1768.png
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1769.png
    IMG_1769.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
It's a solid spec and you'll love the car. I would change to the Alcantara headliner because I think the technical fabric will be a downgrade but wouldn't change anything else based upon the needs you shared.

I literally called the dealer Tuesday after posting here wondering when I would ever get mine built. Somehow this afternoon they called me and said they have 2 more allocations, but 2 people ahead of me. The second guy ended up cancelling and I got the slot and just finalized my build.

-V6 manual
-Vivid red
-Yellow calipers
-Black v-spoke wheels
-KEF stereo
-Aluminum pedals
-Black leather interior
-Goodyear tires

My two options that I went back and forth about were
1) Tires: I already have a Porsche GT4 with the Cup 2’s, and don’t track that often, so I’m thinking I’ll be happy with the Goodyears and can always replace them later on if needed.
2) Interior ceiling I just left as the “technical fabric”, but wonder if that’s a mistake and should have done alcanterra. Dealer said if I call within 24 hours I can change either one, but then it’s locked down.

Any advice?

Picture attached for one I liked, so i picked the same colour combos.
What will be the MSRP for your build?

If you're not going for a colored leather, I would opt for black Leather/Alcantara with contrast stitching- maybe red? I would also include the Alcantara headliner. I remember it wasn't that expensive. It will be more similar to a GT4 interior :)

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back