LOTUS BRADFORD SHAME ON YOU

Steveo

Reaction score
Finally had chance to wash my car after lotus Bradford replaced the door,omg hang your heads in shame:mad:
I told them not to wash the car as it had been detailed and ceramic coated which they didn’t but they’ve left it
in this state:rolleyes:😪
I’m going to contact lotus uk to see who’s going to pay me to rectify this

Attachments

• IMG_0987.jpeg
    IMG_0987.jpeg
    459.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0986.jpeg
    IMG_0986.jpeg
    409.9 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0985.jpeg
    IMG_0985.jpeg
    545.5 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0989.jpeg
    IMG_0989.jpeg
    433.8 KB · Views: 196
They are shockers there at JCT600 Bradford. I bought a used BMW X5 for £65k and in addition paid an small fortune for ceramic coating and interior protection to be done. They did not prep the car at all and applied the product over a dirty gritty paint surface and also over dirty carpets on the inside. To think they are selling Lotus, BMW and Maserati there, they are absolute Cowboys!

Finally had chance to wash my car after lotus Bradford replaced the door,omg hang your heads in shame:mad:
I told them not to wash the car as it had been detailed and ceramic coated which they didn’t but they’ve left it
That’s disgusting way to manage a dealership. I hope they agree to get everything rectified.

Get in touch with the paintshop manager and promise to escalate to the dealership principle if the don't get it sorted.

I'm dreading mine going in there shortly For the doors doing. I tell them not to wash or touch it and to date they haven't, I don't have a single scratch or swirl anywhere so I can easily see if they do anything. How did the colour match go?

I’ve emailed lotus to see if they will pay to correct this,I won’t be ever going back to them cowboys

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back