• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Dealer Meeting in Austin, TX?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I stumbled onto the video below of an Emira taking a leisurely stroll around the Circuit of the Americas race track. It was posted by Lotus & Bentley of Denver. I also noticed that the electronic billboards in the stands and around the paddock had Lotus advertised on them. So, I'm assuming Lotus rented out the track for some sort of dealer meeting. Has anyone else heard about this?

I stumbled onto the video below of an Emira taking a leisurely stroll around the Circuit of the Americas race track. It was posted by Lotus & Bentley of Denver. I also noticed that the electronic billboards in the stands and around the paddock had Lotus advertised on them. So, I'm assuming Lotus rented out the track for some sort of dealer meeting. Has anyone else heard about this?

Related to the announcement expected on the 17th?

That's what I'm thinking.

Leisurely is right…..sheesh it’s the almost vertical pedal on the right my dude.

Leisurely is right…..sheesh it’s the almost vertical pedal on the right my dude.
I know, it's almost painful to watch. Hopefully, something good comes from renting out the track because they can drive like that to and from the dealership.

I was just at COTA for an event where we got to do 'laps' but since it wasn't an HPDE, the track wouldn't going over 50. So maybe something similar with this. It is painful wanting to drop the hammer and you are just putzing around the track

I was just at COTA for an event where we got to do 'laps' but since it wasn't an HPDE, the track wouldn't going over 50. So maybe something similar with this. It is painful wanting to drop the hammer and you are just putzing around the track
50!! Yessum miss Daisy

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back