• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Moving on...

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hello All,

Yesterday I ordered an Eray. I'm going to be selling my Emira to make room for the Eray.
I'd like to offer it here first before sending it off for consignment.

Specs:
Atlantis Blue
Ice Grey Interior
Touring Suspension
Upper Black Pack
Diamond Cut Wheels
Xpel PPF Competition Package plus Roof
20% Tinted Side Glass
First Oil change completed at 1000 miles
Milltek Valve Controller
GRP 3rd Cat Delete (Original included)
Eventuri Cold Air Intake (Original Airbox included)
12mm Hubcentric Spacers with Extended Titanium Lug Bolts (Original Lugs Bolts included)
GRP's billet floor mat buttons
ZL1 Add-Ons Yellow Tow Hook

~ 1800 miles
Asking, $100,000

PXL_20240503_185646856.PORTRAIT~4.jpg
PXL_20240503_185437974.PORTRAIT~4.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20240503_185858749.PORTRAIT~4.jpg
    PXL_20240503_185858749.PORTRAIT~4.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Hello All,

Yesterday I ordered an Eray. I'm going to be selling my Emira to make room for the Eray.
I'd like to offer it here first before sending it off for consignment.

Specs:
Atlantis Blue
Ice Grey Interior
Touring Suspension
Upper Black Pack
Diamond Cut Wheels
Xpel PPF Competition Package plus Roof
20% Tinted Side Glass
First Oil change completed at 1000 miles
Milltek Valve Controller
GRP 3rd Cat Delete (Original included)
Eventuri Cold Air Intake (Original Airbox included)
12mm Hubcentric Spacers with Extended Titanium Lug Bolts (Original Lugs Bolts included)
GRP's billet floor mat buttons
ZL1 Add-Ons Yellow Tow Hook

~ 1800 miles
Asking, $100,000

View attachment 49437View attachment 49438
How come you’re moving on? That’s a gorgeous car.

How come you’re moving on? That’s a gorgeous car.
Just not the right car for me.
I went for a long drive this morning and just kept feeling like I wished I was in my LC500 instead of the Emira.
I realized I prefer more of a GT car over pure sports car.

Sad to see you go but glad you stopped by. Lots of cool things included with the already awesome FE2.0 price.

Beautiful car and it looks like you cared for it and prepared it for the next owner. I hope it finds a good home.

Good luck with sale, wow in such a short time you did many upgrades. Someone will be getting a great looking color and nice upgrades, this is complete turn key.

Congrats on the E-Ray catch you on the other forums. Fasttoys

Last edited:
I went for a long drive this morning and just kept feeling like I wished I was in my LC500 instead of the Emira.
Sad to see you go so soon, but totally get it. I think you will be thrilled with the eray. For a GT sportscar it will be amazing.

Well this was certainly a surprise. Is it just that the car doesn't go like it looks? The Eray should be quite a monster. Don't be a stranger, and good luck with your new venture.

GL with everything, don't be a stranger and come back and tell us what you like/dislike about the E-Ray. Funny thing is that I went by the Chevy dealership this weekend to take a look at the Z06/E-Ray but couldn't get over the looks and bulkiness of the car.

I was originally getting an LC500 before I test drove the Emira and fell in love. The interior on the LC is really amazing but I’m surprised my Emira is great as a daily and I have two other plush trucks I can drive but I still drive the Emira everyday. I’ve never been in a C8 but the ERays specs are insane!

Encourage the buyer to join this Forum, if not already a member. I’m surprised at how many people don’t know about the wealth of helpful info this and other dedicated car Forums have, which can at times be a “life-saver” when dealers aren’t well informed, or when trying to save money or just learn “how to” for DIY people.

That said, I suspect you’re already a member of a Corvette Forum, having experienced this Emira Forum. I still belong to several Corvette Forums, which helped steer me (intentional pun) to this one. Good luck with your new wheels!

Back