• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

✅ Solved Need a measurement please

Mfonseca

Reaction score
Can someone please take a measurement from the outside of each tire for me? I just purchased a 4 post lift and am trying to decide if I should purchase runway extensions to add to the overall width. Current runway is 75" and I have the option to add 4" to each side. Thanks in advance!

Solution
Can someone please take a measurement from the outside of each tire for me? I just purchased a 4 post lift and am trying to decide if I should purchase runway extensions to add to the overall width. Current runway is 75" and I have the option to add 4" to each side. Thanks in advance!
I measured 76" rear. Get the extra 4" on each side!
approximately 75"

I measured 76" rear. Get the extra 4" on each side!

Solution
Thank you. Much appreciated. I ordered the wing extensions to gain the additional 4" on each side.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back