• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

NHTSA - Lotus Manufacturers Communications

Rapture

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I came across this while doing a search to see if there were any known Recall's on our cars (There's not). I was trying to see if my car is subject to the A/C water intrusion fix as I have not heard from my dealer on that. Yes, I do plan on calling them but wanted to know if it is an actual Recall. I came across the NHTSA page below with some information provided by Lotus on various issues including CARB certification. I can't recall this being on the forum though it certainly may have been.

Just thought I would share.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. I see it contains 4 "TSB's Class 4" and 2 "QBP's Class 3" and 1 "QBS Class 2" (7 total) for some different concerns, with directions to dealers about corrrective measures. No actual recalls. As well there's one complaint about the "twisted seatbelts" from an Emira owner, with Lotus saying this is intentional or not a defect/problem. Much of this had been brought up on this Forum, however I don't recall seeing this direct link to the US Department of Transport website, so thanks again Rapture.

Thanks for this. I see it contains 4 "TSB's Class 4" and 2 "QBP's Class 3" and 1 "QBS Class 2" (7 total) for some different concerns, with directions to dealers about corrrective measures. No actual recalls. As well there's one complaint about the "twisted seatbelts" from an Emira owner, with Lotus saying this is intentional or not a defect/problem. Much of this had been brought up on this Forum, however I don't recall seeing this direct link to the US Department of Transport website, so thanks again Rapture.
You are welcome, and I meant "recalls" on the original message. I'll see if I can edit that.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back