Other Cars and Car activities

Tomwa

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I know a number of people here seem to have pretty nice cars of which the Emira is just the latest addition.

I'm sure these might be a touchy subject for some. But for those of you who want to share what kinds of other driving experiences you have on hand.

Lets Talk!

I'll go first since I'm opening the discussion.

My two other stable-mates are pretty tame compared to at least the looks of the Emira.

First (i've had longer) a 1989 Mazda RX-7 FC3S. Car has a long story, and I've done a lot of the wrenching myself. But it is currently LS1 Swapped with
a T56, completely stripped out inside, all new suspension arms, coils, angle kits.
IMG_20150906_193644.jpg

Where we are today
MVIMG_20200531_145443.jpg

From far enough, fast enough you can't tell its 3 different shades of Blue..

and the business end.
IMG_20150906_154841_2.jpg

If there's enough interest I'd do like a full build thread on getting the car to this point, and maybe catalog where I want it to still go. Might help keep me motivated =)

The Daily 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9
DarwinSnow.jpg

Which has seen a few track days of it's own. To date all on DSW tires which are all seasons. But still scoots enough to toy with a newer STi and bully a GT350 Mustang
wetdriving.jpg

Since this photo the Evo got a complete suspension overhaul. Front and Rear sway bars and Ohlins. It also needed a clutch which I spent a winter month doing myself, and an baffled oil pan while I was in there.

Happy to talk about them... also cat tax. This is the internet afterall.
image_6209779.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back