Recalls not carried out at service…

Gooner

Reaction score
Hi

I’m the 2nd owner of a March 23 registered Emira, which I picked up just over a week ago.

Today I emailed Lotus CS to double check that all recalls had been sorted at the first service, which was carried out in February this year. To my surprise, the below are outstanding:
  • 2023/02R – Dry Wipe Calibration Settings
  • 2023/03R – A-Pillar Tether
  • 2023/12 – Brake Banjo Bolt Check
  • 2023/21 – Gearbox Oil Cooler
  • 2023/24 – Driveshaft Bearing Mount
  • 2023/14 – Emira ECM & VDDM Update
I’m waiting on a call back from my local Lotus Service Centre to get the car booked in (it’s far harder than it should be to actually talk to someone), but in the meantime I’m trying to ascertain if any of these are critical i.e. don’t drive the car unnecessarily. Can anyone confirm, as searching online for any info is proving very difficult!

Also, would these not ordinarily be sorted at a service as a matter of course? Whilst the car has service history, they didn’t stamp the book for either the pre delivery inspection or the first service, although the hologram is correct and present for both. As a result, I can’t ascertain which service centre completed the work to check! Seems lazy on the dealers part not to stamp the book or indeed to complete the recall work as part of the service!!!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back