3rd set of rotors in 11,000 miles

SelectmotorosportUK

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My Names Matt I'm the owner of a company called Select Motorsport LTD based in Newbury, UK.
We recently had a long term custom approach us about going through standard rotors like no tomorrow ( not because of wear, from drilled hole cracking due to high stress risers)

photo below showing cracking on both front and rears.

IMG_5715.JPG

We have developed a full set of 2 piece rotors that will replace the standard rotors like for like. Designed and manufactured in the UK, using 6061 aluminium and hard anodised to finish.

IMG_5713.JPG

IMG_5708.JPG

These will not only cope with the heat better, they will outlast more than double the time of the standard rotors so a much more economical process if you are using your car on track a lot.

We've had one set produced and tested at this moment and would like to gauge on the forums if there's any interest? as I can provide a much better price the more that get manufactured.

At the present the cost of these for a full set is £2400 to give you an idea of the maximum retail price.

Any more details i'll try and stay active on the forum or drop us an email at:

[email protected]
www.selectmotorsport.co.uk

thank you.

Are you saying the rotors are aluminium or just the bells because I noted you described as hand anodised?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back