• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Aerie Carbon Fiber Engine Cover

bif

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
In Herringbone Pattern, gloss finish. Never taken out of box, touched or otherwise installed. Bought from the group buy in this forum.

1722280732919.png

Currently on sale at Aerie for $890. https://aerieperformance.com/products/emira-v6-carbon-fibre-engine-surround

I will ship it to you (US only please) for $750, at least until Aerie goes back to 1,090. I paid $860 in the group buy.

Two things: changed my mind on modifying too much of the car and I received at GT4RS allocation so Emira will probably be on a sale list closer to when that car should be arriving next spring.

I've got to ask - is your GT4RS allocation for sticker price? Also, how long have you been waiting?

Even buying multiple cars from the Atlanta Porsche dealers through the years I've never been able to make "the list".

Yes-at MSRP. Been on a list for a 718 Spyder (which never came through) for years. I have been a customer of Jim Ellis for many car deals, buying several vehicles and also have a 911 that I purchased there. The allocation came as a surprise a couple months back. Still on list for s GT3 as well.

Well, I was going to tell you guys I'm in Chattanooga, so we should meet up for a drive, but if @bif is dipping out, the pool is shrinking. :) But I totally can't blame you. I drove a GT4 and found it underwhelming, but a GT4RS is a different animal, especially at MSRP. Enjoy!

I'll still have the Emira for awhile and always down for a good drive!

Joe at Motorcars of Georgia (also where I bought my Elise) says I should get it in August, so I'll push through break-in really quick and we'll get together!

Yes-at MSRP. Been on a list for a 718 Spyder (which never came through) for years. I have been a customer of Jim Ellis for many car deals, buying several vehicles and also have a 911 that I purchased there. The allocation came as a surprise a couple months back. Still on list for s GT3 as well.
Awesome for you! I've been on their GT3 list for years now as well, but it feels very unrealistic. This provides me with a bit of hope!

Awesome for you! I've been on their GT3 list for years now as well, but it feels very unrealistic. This provides me with a bit of hope!
Still on that GT3 list, that one might never come in but I keep trying. Interested to see if the 992.2 GT3 is still worth it. I am sure it will be great.

Are these still available?

Sorry sale finalized.

Back