• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Any more phone calls?

And then they'll launch the Type 132 on 29 March and it'll get even more busy on top of that.
Nothing happening to suggest they will handle thing any better than they have the Emira....

Perhaps when the reviews come out, and the public..... not the enthusiast ..... who I think will be less forgiving, not see ordering on line as

"Delivers consistent and highly personal shopping experience for customers"

I do begin to feel, we are dealing with people that have built there own little Fiefdoms within Lotus, thinking perhaps ther way is the best way.... The DRIVE thing comes out, without the website being updated..... ?

It's clear that the communication is poor and I really did think it would change/improve after some of our members visited. I'm starting to lose faith in getting the pricing for the I4FE. I'm a patient guy but after paying a deposit on 7th July, I have basically had one call to ask if I want to order the V6FE and then no comms thereafter. The silence is deafening

It's clear that the communication is poor and I really did think it would change/improve after some of our members visited. I'm starting to lose faith in getting the pricing for the I4FE. I'm a patient guy but after paying a deposit on 7th July, I have basically had one call to ask if I want to order the V6FE and then no comms thereafter. The silence is deafening
We’ll have to start adding the year to these deposit mentions soon…

OK Team, let’s launch the Emira!
Boss, we got too many interested.
OK Team, ignore them and launch the 132 now!
But Boss, what do we do with all these deposits?
Easy. Use that money to market the 132!
(Insert evil laugh)

#ForTheMisuseOfFunds

Comms are terrible - if they want to become a “premium brand” it needs a serious step change….
I placed a deposit I December & no contact since - not too fussed tbh, will see if reviews look promising & go from there, but if I didn’t have other cars I’d be a lot more frustrated - waiting is fine, but you need to know the timescales! Guesswork from other forum members is all we really have to go on….

Edit edit edit!! Sorry I put the wrong date for my deposit. Should’ve said 11th July 😳

Just got my 3rd call. July 11th afternoon deposit. August delivery 😀

I asked why my delivery is ahead of other depositors before mine and was advised that the Sept deliveries are all being brought forward to August!!

Last edited:
Comms are terrible - if they want to become a “premium brand” it needs a serious step change….
I placed a deposit I December & no contact since - not too fussed tbh, will see if reviews look promising & go from there, but if I didn’t have other cars I’d be a lot more frustrated - waiting is fine, but you need to know the timescales! Guesswork from other forum members is all we really have to go on….
Wow
Just got my 3rd call. Sept 11th afternoon deposit. August delivery 😀

I asked why I was my delivery is ahead of other depositors before mine and was advised that the Sept deliveries are all being brought forward to August!!
wow - that is a good result.

I was AM on 13th July and still no 3rd call.

Well either they are sorting their sh*t out, or there were lots of people who didn't like the reviews! Imagine its the former as there wasnt much to not like on them. And they were still in a prototype!

I hope any acceleration in deliveries for UK has a knock-on benefit for all the non-UK members on this forum. (and they could do with some good news!)

Well either they are sorting their sh*t out, or there were lots of people who didn't like the reviews! Imagine its the former as there wasnt much to not like on them. And they were still in a prototype!
That thought did cross my mind!! I personally don’t mind as I’ll be buying it whatever happens and I actually thought the reviews were fairly positive.

Just received a call to advise September delivery being brought forward to August but that there would be no improvement on that. (Deposit paid 11 July)

Yep just had my call to confirm a August delivery and my deposit was 11th July 16:50 hrs argh I’m still torn between nimbus and red leather black gloss wheels or Magma, tan leather black gloss wheels

Excellent, at least there’s movement on calls it seems 3/4 have confirmed on here they have had them today!!!

I hope any acceleration in deliveries for UK has a knock-on benefit for all the non-UK members on this forum. (and they could do with some good news!)
Thanks for saying that.
It could only come in the form of upping dealer allocations. That's the reason the calendar hasn't been so kind to us ( deposit dates ).

Yep just had my call to confirm a August delivery and my deposit was 11th July 16:50 hrs argh I’m still torn between nimbus and red leather black gloss wheels or Magma, tan leather black gloss wheels
My same two choices as well! My last two Audis we're Daytona Gray, so trying to go with something brighter and more exciting with red, but the dark colors are luring me in.

Back