• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Any photos of Meridian Blue Yet?

Attachments

• unnamed-eb5c1d18-573d-48bc-9fda-5b6fef677bf5.jpeg
    unnamed-eb5c1d18-573d-48bc-9fda-5b6fef677bf5.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 213
  • unnamed-91ac6c91-0977-494d-9688-6e9978a5a7b5.jpeg
    unnamed-91ac6c91-0977-494d-9688-6e9978a5a7b5.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 210
  • unnamed-7f64ad8c-53d0-45a1-8544-a474fee1fe43.jpeg
    unnamed-7f64ad8c-53d0-45a1-8544-a474fee1fe43.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 213
Sorry, not sure what happened with the previous post. The response and questions were obviously from me, not you, xroyalnavy.

It’s the 95/5 and I’m pretty sure that they did what they needed to do. It’s been curing in the detail shop for the last 24 hours. Might go down and pick it up on Saturday since they don’t have the enclosed trailer yet.

Sorry, not sure what happened with the previous post. The response and questions wereobviously from me, not you, xroyalnavy.
It’s the 95/5 and I’m pretty sure that they did what they needed to do. It’s been curing in the detail shop for the last 24 hours. Might go down and pick it up on Saturday since they don’t have the enclosed trailer yet.
Nice! I would be anxious to pick it up too. You can make a good dent in the break in mileage. Good luck!!

Thanks. The Esprit is an analog car with great performance that I’ve had for over 20 years. I’m not sure yet which is the better car… 🤔
Looking forward to hearing your opinion and experiences once you get more time with the Emira, but I don't think you can go wrong with either!!

I saw a meridian blue Emira today fresh from a detail at the dealership.
For a dark color it’s wild. Up close it looks like blue and purple sparkle wrapping paper you see at a kids birthday party. But from a distance it looks like a very dark blue. It’s unlike any factory color you see on 99% of cars on the road today. It’s about as dark as DV but blue and purple sparkle flecks makes pop more. I chose NG myself but I tip my hat to those of you that picked MB.

How was with the Goodyear tyres the event

nice color, I do wish they kept the green in the Lotus logo... not a huge fan of it in black.
Yes, I agree. The green on yellow background looks much better and I'm glad the FEs still came that way. No worries though, you should be able to easily swap them and not too expensively. There are a few vendors that offer them.

I think Meridian Blue might be the rarest color. I haven't seen one even at the dealership and service center.

Thanks for all the great pics of this fantastic Meridian Blue color. I placed my order in this color a while back and was questioning if I made the right choice not having seen any pics or videos of it yet. Was teetering back and forth of going with this or the nimbus grey, but after seeing these pics, I am pretty certain I made the right choice. It looks amazing and really classy in this color with the silver wheels. Can't wait now until I can see mine in person!!
Same! I can't wait to see my meridian blue when I pick it up in Dec! Love the sparkle they have in the paint, makes the paintjob look extra special.
Had the opportunity to finally see this color in person here in the US as V6 deliveries are starting to happen here. Took a few good pics of this, unfortunately car was not prepped yet and still a bit dirty from the shipping process. Anybody thinking of going with this color will definitely NOT be dissapointed....it is amazingly beautiful in-person.View attachment 39915View attachment 39916View attachment 39917View attachment 39918View attachment 39919View attachment 39920
You have exactly my exterior specs haha, can't wait to pick mine up in Dec!

Back