• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Anyone developing a gloss black body kit?

Simba

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Looking to see if anyone is working on a gloss black body kit. I’m not a fan of the full carbon kits. I rather have it match the lower black pack.

I agree with the matching theme. You can always paint or wrap in gloss black, and it would still be lighter than cheaper plastics. As such, I don't see much business sense in creating plastic versions of products already produced in carbon.

I’ve asked a few of the Chinese manufacturers and none are doing FRP at the moment, they’re trying to milk the carbon before a lower cost option is available…

Gloss black painted carbon would be great. Why not just have carbon covered with black ppf?

Anyone working on some forged carbon offerings? I saw a Performante a few weeks back and it reminded me how great that stuff looks.

All of @Aerie's stuff can come in forged.
Anyone working on some forged carbon offerings? I saw a Performante a few weeks back and it reminded me how great that stuff looks.
IMG_3653.jpeg

1c025e25-944e-4d0a-9c4b-72ae5fc34ea4.jpeg

IMG_3667.jpeg

4dd23a76-0c39-46a4-baa0-1e4c6fdd560a.jpeg

d47a981e-2273-492b-9139-efdb3a3d1e5f.jpeg

Some of our forged carbon fiber part with gloss and matt finishing ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Piano black trim in any form should be banned from vehicles forever if you ask me, especially on interiors! Just wanted to come here and say all you who are asking for it are on my shitlist for making these OEM's think there's still a market for it 😂

I don't think anyone is asking for it in the interior here. Gloss black exterior elements are just like black paint.

Those forged parts look great.