- Jan 22, 2022
- 263
- 396
Nice. Would you mind doing a full car side on view.... Please?!I'm waiting for the Black/Silver nose badge, already got the wheel hubs. Looks nice on the Nimbus. (still waiting for Black Wheel Bolts)
View attachment 22163
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nice. Would you mind doing a full car side on view.... Please?!I'm waiting for the Black/Silver nose badge, already got the wheel hubs. Looks nice on the Nimbus. (still waiting for Black Wheel Bolts)
View attachment 22163
I'm waiting for the Black/Silver nose badge, already got the wheel hubs. Looks nice on the Nimbus. (still waiting for Black Wheel Bolts)
View attachment 22163
Where did you get the black wheel caps. Are they available from Lotus?I'm waiting for the Black/Silver nose badge, already got the wheel hubs. Looks nice on the Nimbus. (still waiting for Black Wheel Bolts)
View attachment 22163
I dont have to purchase them, when I received my EMIRA they had no black bolts as there in short supply. They will let me know when they have them for me and I will take to local dealer for fitting.@Sid did you already purchase replacement wheel bolts? Would you happen to have the spec or part number of those?
Where did you get the black wheel caps. Are they available from Lotus?
I actually think I'm going to stick with the original yellow caps for now.These look great with the black wheels... @Lots_Of_Trouble have you decided on whether you are swapping your wheel caps out for the black ones?