• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Back in Black...ish

@Sid did you already purchase replacement wheel bolts? Would you happen to have the spec or part number of those?

These badges should be complimentary and provided with each Emira so the owner can choose what color badge they want with their car.

@Sid did you already purchase replacement wheel bolts? Would you happen to have the spec or part number of those?
I dont have to purchase them, when I received my EMIRA they had no black bolts as there in short supply. They will let me know when they have them for me and I will take to local dealer for fitting.

Where did you get the black wheel caps. Are they available from Lotus?
1675714344153.png

God those look so much better than the yellow on that setup. Personally thought full black pack cars should get those as standard. Will definitely get some for mine, if it ever arrives

These look great with the black wheels... @Lots_Of_Trouble have you decided on whether you are swapping your wheel caps out for the black ones?
I actually think I'm going to stick with the original yellow caps for now.
Having seen the black ones on black ,I prefer the contrast at the moment.

I may have the car wrapped down the line,which may push me to the black caps also.