• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Carbon fiber bits

niterida7

Reaction score
Just picked up my car with the splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser installed. I went with gloss carbon. I highly recommend it if anyone is on the fence, looks great, fits perfectly and makes the car appear much lower and aggressive.
Will take more pics next week when I (finally) install the JUBU swan neck wing.

View attachment 37796
what wrap do you have on there? looks great

Golden Parrot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
what wrap do you have on there? looks great
x pel stealth over Seneca blue

427643537_7199179670118282_6705495974972988194_n.webp.jpeg

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Just picked up my car with the splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser installed. I went with gloss carbon. I highly recommend it if anyone is on the fence, looks great, fits perfectly and makes the car appear much lower and aggressive.
Will take more pics next week when I (finally) install the JUBU swan neck wing.

View attachment 37796
In this shot the wheels look so much more premium than the factory wheels. Looking good!

Golden Parrot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

This just popped up on my feed. Is it true? Or did they steal your video and say AI did it

That's a local photographer that wanted to do a shoot of my car. I think he also teaches classes on video editing so he shared that small clip that was AI generated (from the original video he took).

Time2Fly

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
@Golden Parrot if that's AI making the cut I get it. There's some things it just can't do yet. That was borderline nauseating. "I'm gonna give you a bunch of half second pans. Try to enjoy the content and process what you already saw while I'm bombarding you with the next several shots "

Golden Parrot

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
@Golden Parrot if that's AI making the cut I get it. There's some things it just can't do yet. That was borderline nauseating. "I'm gonna give you a bunch of half second pans. Try to enjoy the content and process what you already saw while I'm bombarding you with the next several shots "
I know! that stuff is not for me either

This is not ai and looks much better:

Last edited:

Gprodigy

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
That's a local photographer that wanted to do a shoot of my car. I think he also teaches classes on video editing so he shared that small clip that was AI generated (from the original video he took).
Thats weird, Sora isn't out for the public yet so no way did he use that program. He's probably just said that for clicks.

and that other video's page is on private :/

Porter

tap tap... is this thing on?
Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Thats weird, Sora isn't out for the public yet so no way did he use that program. He's probably just said that for clicks.
There's a beta program for content creators. You can apply to be in the cohort and give them feedback. It helps develop the app prior to launch.

Bilbao-Emira

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I believe those are BBS wheels on the blue car, not Aerie.

Screenshot:
View attachment 37828
Nope, they are certainly Aerie V2. I just got mine, not installed yet. Here is a pic after ceramic coating. Although they look different color because of the pic, they are exactly the same
03ffe0e7-1f07-4fee-a6fc-0b8da4a28502.jpeg