• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Carbon fiber bits

View attachment 33722View attachment 33723

Please check the link for the detail:

Emira i4 Carbon Fiber Engine Cover

Introducing the Aerie Performance Emira i4 Carbon Fiber Engine Cover, a revolutionary 1:1 replacement for your Emira i4 engine. Crafted with precision using TORAY Japan's premium ultra-lightweight pre-preg Twill weave carbon fiber, this engine cover sets new standards for performance and aesthetics.

Designed for intense use, the Aerie Performance Engine Cover utilizes a combination of carbon fiber and Kevlar carbon fiber optic on the backside, resulting in a reinforced structure that is exceptionally lightweight. The autoclaved composite construction ensures superior physical strength, making it highly resistant to heat even in the demanding conditions of the engine bay. In fact, it surpasses the capabilities of Lotus OEM carbon components in terms of weight reduction and heat resistance.

Installation is a breeze with the Aerie Performance Emira i4 Carbon Fiber Engine Cover. The product is designed as a direct replacement, requiring no additional adjustments. Simply plug and play, and enjoy the enhanced performance and striking presence this engine cover brings to your vehicle.

Elevate your Emira i4 with the Aerie Performance Carbon Fiber Engine Cover - the perfect blend of lightweight design, exceptional heat resistance, and effortless installation. Experience the pinnacle of automotive craftsmanship and take your driving experience to new heights.

P.S Emira V6 carbon fiber engine cover will be available on early of December , we will keep you all post , thank you so much ❤️
So are we still doing a group buy here for the V6 cover?

So are we still doing a group buy here for the V6 cover?
Sure, we are happy to deal with the group buyer and can offer the same price without requiring a deposit. ❤️

Sure, we are happy to deal with the group buyer and can offer the same price without requiring a deposit. ❤️
What are the weights of the wheels you show on your website?

Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 10.52.30 AM.png

@Jf289 nice work!

You guys are coming out with a good amount of new products. May I suggest creating a thread for each so the community can keep track of them, post reviews, possibly organize group buys, etc.

@Jf289 nice work!

You guys are coming out with a good amount of new products. May I suggest creating a thread for each so the community can keep track of them, post reviews, possibly organize group buys, etc.
Sure , it would be great if you can arrange for this , it would be really appreciated

View attachment 33722View attachment 33723

Please check the link for the detail:

Emira i4 Carbon Fiber Engine Cover

Introducing the Aerie Performance Emira i4 Carbon Fiber Engine Cover, a revolutionary 1:1 replacement for your Emira i4 engine. Crafted with precision using TORAY Japan's premium ultra-lightweight pre-preg Twill weave carbon fiber, this engine cover sets new standards for performance and aesthetics.

Designed for intense use, the Aerie Performance Engine Cover utilizes a combination of carbon fiber and Kevlar carbon fiber optic on the backside, resulting in a reinforced structure that is exceptionally lightweight. The autoclaved composite construction ensures superior physical strength, making it highly resistant to heat even in the demanding conditions of the engine bay. In fact, it surpasses the capabilities of Lotus OEM carbon components in terms of weight reduction and heat resistance.

Installation is a breeze with the Aerie Performance Emira i4 Carbon Fiber Engine Cover. The product is designed as a direct replacement, requiring no additional adjustments. Simply plug and play, and enjoy the enhanced performance and striking presence this engine cover brings to your vehicle.

Elevate your Emira i4 with the Aerie Performance Carbon Fiber Engine Cover - the perfect blend of lightweight design, exceptional heat resistance, and effortless installation. Experience the pinnacle of automotive craftsmanship and take your driving experience to new heights.

P.S Emira V6 carbon fiber engine cover will be available on early of December , we will keep you all post , thank you so much ❤️
Looks great 👍 just a shame no one will have an i4 for another 6 months. Looking forward to seeing the V6 cover

@Jf289 nice work!

How do I get in on the V6 group buy?

Sure , it would be great if you can arrange for this , it would be really appreciated
Happy to coordinate as I'm already talking to you about other 'extras' :-0 I know Silent Cilantro was already talking to another so will check with SC

Approx 9.5 kg front and 10.5kg rear👍🏻
That's actually pretty good. The factory weights are 11.5 kg front and 13.5 kg rear. That's enough weight reduction to be noticeable. Do they either come with the Lotus logo center caps or accept the factory center caps?

That's actually pretty good. The factory weights are 11.5 kg front and 13.5 kg rear. That's enough weight reduction to be noticeable. Do they either come with the Lotus logo center caps or accept the factory center caps?
I should receive my Rims from Aerie Performance soon, then I'll give you my thoughts on fit and finish. I was given the option of selecting the size of the center cap hole to match the OEM Lotus ones (which I did) and ordered some black OEM center caps.

I'll post some pics once they are on the car, but so far they look really good.

Attachments

• tempImagekm55vt.png
    tempImagekm55vt.png
    757.3 KB · Views: 77
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-26 at 11.36.21 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-26 at 11.36.21 (1).jpeg
    386.2 KB · Views: 80
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-26 at 11.36.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-26 at 11.36.21.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 80
I should receive my Rims from Aerie Performance soon, then I'll give you my thoughts on fit and finish. I was given the option of selecting the size of the center cap hole to match the OEM Lotus ones (which I did) and ordered some black OEM center caps.

I'll post some pics once they are on the car, but so far they look really good.
no_change.jpeg

This Emira alloy lightweight forged wheels are nice too .❤️❤️👍🏻

Attachments

• 7e02557c73e5b501663481c0ee739a64.jpeg
    7e02557c73e5b501663481c0ee739a64.jpeg
    501.4 KB · Views: 71
Introducing the Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds, the groundbreaking upgrade for your Meticulously engineered with the highest standards in mind, these diffuser surrounds are expertly crafted using TORAY Japan's premium ultra-lightweight pre-preg Twill weave carbon fiber. Prepare to experience unmatched performance and elevate the aesthetics of your vehicle.

Say goodbye to the OEM plastic components found in the Lotus Emira. Our Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds offer a direct 1:1 replacement, ensuring a seamless transition. By replacing the original plastic parts with our top-quality carbon fiber diffuser surrounds, you'll benefit from reduced weight, enhancing the overall performance of your vehicle. Additionally, the distinctive carbon fiber finish lends a touch of supercar elegance to your Lotus Emira, giving it an eye-catching appearance that stands out from the crowd.

no_change.jpeg
no_change.jpeg
no_change.jpeg
no_change.jpeg

Introducing the Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds, the groundbreaking upgrade for your Meticulously engineered with the highest standards in mind, these diffuser surrounds are expertly crafted using TORAY Japan's premium ultra-lightweight pre-preg Twill weave carbon fiber. Prepare to experience unmatched performance and elevate the aesthetics of your vehicle.

Say goodbye to the OEM plastic components found in the Lotus Emira. Our Carbon Fiber Diffuser Surrounds offer a direct 1:1 replacement, ensuring a seamless transition. By replacing the original plastic parts with our top-quality carbon fiber diffuser surrounds, you'll benefit from reduced weight, enhancing the overall performance of your vehicle. Additionally, the distinctive carbon fiber finish lends a touch of supercar elegance to your Lotus Emira, giving it an eye-catching appearance that stands out from the crowd.

View attachment 33832View attachment 33833View attachment 33834View attachment 33835

Looks great! Loving all the Emira options already! I know Lotus (LAP) has their own OEM carbon diffuser in the works as well. I wonder how these will compare in both quality and price.

View attachment 33832View attachment 33833View attachment 33834View attachment 33835
Looks amazing! Where are you located ? I’d definitely be interested in the future, waiting for more products to roll out to make a bigger purchase of a few carbon exterior bits to add to my car before I export it to my home country

I asked for a custom made design and colour.
Wheel weight and price? I notice there's additional cutouts in the spokes for weight reduction. Are those the same size as the factory wheels? I actually like the look of those wheels better than the other ones.

After looking at it carefully, this is a different style from the one @Golden Parrot posted the image of. This is the one you advertise as for the Emira. Is the other style not one of your wheels?
The other style are the custom made lightweight forged wheels we produce , if you interesting any style just let me know your idea , we can make you a custom set wheels ❤️

Back