• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Carbon fiber bits

It seems that some i4s have already been delivered in China, but there is no information at all in Japan. Every day is a battle with patience.
In order not to give up in the battle of patience, I have been collecting aftermarket parts little by little, even though the car has not yet been delivered.
The carbon engine cover for JOGON i4 arrived the other day, but it looked a little plain, so I made my own stickers and pasted them on.
However, since the engine cover has not actually been installed, I will adjust the position and size of the sticker when it is installed.
The sticker may have been a little too big in terms of balance.
I can change the size of the sticker as I like, so when I actually put it on, I recreate it with the appropriate size.
I like the powered by AMG, however the powered font doesnt seem to look nice, its not a mercedes font.

Lotus size looks good but maybe a bit more higher centrally placed. I would skip the emira logo.. its too much and too big.

Personal opinion of course.

I like the powered by AMG, however the powered font doesnt seem to look nice, its not a mercedes font.

Lotus size looks good but maybe a bit more higher centrally placed. I would skip the emira logo.. its too much and too big.

Personal opinion of course.
indeed・・・
There is still time until the i4 is delivered, so I will make adjustments including the font.
Thank you for your valuable opinion.

JUBU make quality (and expensive) parts, but their production times are very long. I ordered their swan neck rear wing back in September and haven't received it yet. They said I should have it by the end of January.
It's a gorgeous spoiler though. And I imagine(hope) it's well structurally supported.
Img_2024_01_11_15_52_34.jpeg

For me it's the louvered window, and splitter / diffuser. 🤩

Last edited:
It's a gorgeous spoiler though. And I imagine(hope) it's well structurally supported.
View attachment 35581

For me it's the louvered window, and splitter / diffuser. 🤩
Same here, although I would prefer the louvered rear window to match the vents. I guess that means I’ll have to get those in carbon as well!

That hood looks really bad.. sorry.. doesnt match with the car at all especially the hard horizontal line between bumper and hood.. you have to make something that flows with the curves like a V shape for example or something that flows like the gt4

The hood is moulded with original design components and make with herringbone pattern V weave carbon fiber .

If you have a Emira on hand will know the GT4 style front hood is not for the road car .

Last edited:
That hood looks really bad.. sorry.. doesnt match with the car at all especially the hard horizontal line between bumper and hood.. you have to make something that flows with the curves like a V shape for example or something that flows like the gt4

The GT4 hood is body colored with vents.

1705349987411.jpeg

If it wasn’t color matched you would still get the horizontal line you’re describing between the hood and the bumper Like JUBU’s and Aerie’s.

1705350005236.png

1705350109692.jpeg

The only difference is the vents.

I think people that don’t like the contrast of CF hoods but want the weight savings can always paint them to match, or design a pattern they like 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
@Aerie does your diffuser surround work with Jubus extended fins?

And could you make a matte carbon center speaker grille?

Last edited:
The hood is not my thing, but those front bumper inserts would match nicely with the rear diffuser on offer.

@Aerie, any lead time or cost info you can share?
Here we go

254278d01cc89863b7e98473c7d7b344.jpeg

no_change.jpeg

@Aerie does your diffuser surround work with Jubus extended fins?

And could you make a matte carbon center speaker grille?
The carbon fiber engine surround is work with Jubu extended fins and we have a similar carbon fiber fins arriving end of January with cool designs and better price .

We will make center speaker grille with carbon fiber with Matt finishing

The carbon fiber engine surround is work with Jubu extended fins and we have a similar carbon fiber fins arriving end of January with cool designs and better price .

We will make center speaker grille with carbon fiber with Matt finishing

EXCELLENT!!

Well I'll order a center channel grille as soon as that's a thing on your site.

@GRP has their CF engine surround up!

Back