Cosmos Black Lotus Emira Photo Thread

I believe this AMG 2.0 turbo engine requires to be “enclosed” for proper temperature management.
I read that myself where it was the flow from the additional intake fan you can hear running all the time. I wonder if the Chinese i4 gets on with heat from 400hp if it is indeed correct they get a higher power version than the rest of the World.

From the Lotus Discord server:

277225C1-A9F6-43BF-AB7B-913AE3A069E2.jpg

1A8A9556-0E99-4D85-BE2E-F854811A3199.jpg

Bump for more Cosmos Black Emira photos. :cool:

I didn’t think I’d like cosmos black at all until I saw one in person when I picked my osmium silver up. Very underrated color! It looks great in person.

Saw this Cosmos Black car in the performance parking on the Thursday at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Thought should post it here seeing as there's not many pics in this thread yet! I did think it looked good, though personally still prefer DV for a dark colour on the car (but I might be a bit biased on that front ;)).

IMG_5114.jpg

Unless it's just the effect of photos, for some reason black doesn't look as deep as DV does. DV has an unusual depth to it. Even when it looks like black, there's still something about it that gives it an extra dimension.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back