Cruise Control not available

Patch

Reaction score
Driving back from Le Mans yesterday, was going to use cruise control to set the speed for the long peage sections, but got a 'Cruise control not available' message.

I tried in sport and tour mode, but exactly the same. I'd used it on the way down without problem - any ideas?

Sorry first time I read that issue … could be related with your toll gate problems and the CarPlay?

Good day all,

Just experienced this as well. Car has 1100miles on it. Speed limiter works but cruise didn't. It had in the past. Both passengers were belted (cruise wont engage without it.)
Thoughts?

I just experienced this for the first time as well. Has anyone had any luck diagnosing this one?

1000043639.jpg

Were you alone in the car? From what I've figured out it is related to the passenger seatbelt in my car. I've had it work with a passenger and not, but always works with just me.
The cruise control is not available if not belted in.
In my case the passenger was belted it but the system didn't recognize it.

Were you alone in the car? From what I've figured out it is related to the passenger seatbelt in my car. I've had it work with a passenger and not, but always works with just me.
The cruise control is not available if not belted in.
In my case the passenger was belted it but the system didn't recognize it.
No passenger in the car, and nothing in the seat.

If it happens again, I will try inserting the passenger seat buckle and see if that helps. I'll report back.

I have just had this happen also, 6k miles. Was fine two weeks ago but not working now, with or without passenger. Speed limiter works fine. Car booked into Rybrook Bristol on the 24th so will update thread after that.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back