• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Day 2 owner

Nev

Reaction score
Collect car Friday (6th Sept) from Hatfield Herts and drove to scotch corner on way to scotland which we reached today. So day 2 and 500 miles covered. So far really pleased with dealer experience and car is superb to drive long distance even when running in a Bit gently.

Bit frustrated with tyre pressure warning light, vanishingly after get to do stopped to check pressures inhibit adjustment needed bustling not resetting and displayed reading for 3 of 4 tyres but no reading for fourth looks like sensor is u/s. As we are close to Glasgow will see if they can help while we are in the area!

Didnt realise and don't really like the way the wing mirror cups when into reverse. Presumably to see kerb but I'm more concerned with seeing cars in parking next too . . . Is it possible to turn off?.

Only other gripe is I've managed to get wet mud into seat as short legs and not much space to get foot in. Now started moving seat back when getting out and resetting driver position 1 each time.

N

Welcome to the forum @Nev! You can adjust and disable the mirror dip setting under car settings > mirror settings.

Collect car Friday (6th Sept) from Hatfield Herts and drove to scotch corner on way to scotland which we reached today. So day 2 and 500 miles covered. So far really pleased with dealer experience and car is superb to drive long distance even when running in a Bit gently.

Bit frustrated with tyre pressure warning light, vanishingly after get to do stopped to check pressures inhibit adjustment needed bustling not resetting and displayed reading for 3 of 4 tyres but no reading for fourth looks like sensor is u/s. As we are close to Glasgow will see if they can help while we are in the area!

Didnt realise and don't really like the way the wing mirror cups when into reverse. Presumably to see kerb but I'm more concerned with seeing cars in parking next too . . . Is it possible to turn off?.

Only other gripe is I've managed to get wet mud into seat as short legs and not much space to get foot in. Now started moving seat back when getting out and resetting driver position 1 each time.

N
Yes, welcome to the forum! Tell us what car spec you chose.

What I did is made all the seat adjustments I needed for driving, and set that as setting #1. I then moved the seat all the way back, and set that as seat setting #2. When I'm getting out of the car, I press setting 2. When I'm getting in the car, I press setting 1 and it moves me into driving position. If the door is closed, you have to press and hold the setting button until the seat has stopped moving. If you open the door first, a single push will do the same thing without having to hold the button down.

Welcome to the forum @Nev! You can adjust and disable the mirror dip setting under car settings > mirror settings.
Thanks that's helpful not investigated the settings much!

Yes, welcome to the forum! Tell us what car spec you chose.

What I did is made all the seat adjustments I needed for driving, and set that as setting #1. I then moved the seat all the way back, and set that as seat setting #2. When I'm getting out of the car, I press setting 2. When I'm getting in the car, I press setting 1 and it moves me into driving position. If the door is closed, you have to press and hold the setting button until the seat has stopped moving. If you open the door first, a single push will do the same thing without having to hold the button down.
Makes sense thanks ever so for that! Again was wondering why sometimes had to hold button, now I know.

Sorry all about predictive text posted late on when we got to scotland and didn't read properly.

I went for 3.5 v6 with manual box Seneca blue with yellow accents.