• The August 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 August 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Delivery Schedule for USA i4...Bueller?

boisecrawfords

Reaction score
I called my dealer on Monday asking if he had any news on my i4 that was finalized last October and of course....he has no updates. My order number is 040590. I've emailed Lotus via their contact form but no response.

Love some input from those experts out there. Thanks!

My dealer emailed me and said mine goes into production in September. Deposit July 21, finalize October 23, Production Sept 24. This thing better be worth it!

My dealer emailed me and said mine goes into production in September. Deposit July 21, finalize October 23, Production Sept 24. This thing better be worth it!
MajHall04 did you place your order at the Rockville MD dealership or the next closest Philadelphia? My order finalized about the same time.

MajHall04 did you place your order at the Rockville MD dealership or the next closest Philadelphia? My order finalized about the same time.
I originally placed at the Philly dealership but when I heard Rockville was opening I switched. I didn’t lose any time because the new dealer received additional allocations.

I was at the BMW dealership today inquiring at a 2025 G80 manual. The sales guy said stick with the emira and if you I don’t like it then can likely get me a G80 in 4 months.

I was at the BMW dealership today inquiring at a 2025 G80 manual. The sales guy said stick with the emira and if you I don’t like it then can likely get me a G80 in 4 months.
[ Rockville was opening I switched.].
Nice, I tried to transfer reservation from PA to MD but they indicated that wasn't possible. So I have a small drive to look forward to,...

[u I don’t like it then can likely get me a G80 in 4 months.]
Are you anticipating not to enjoy the Emira?

Nice, I tried to transfer reservation from PA to MD but they indicated that wasn't possible. So I have a small drive to look forward to,...

I think the emira will be great! Sometimes the issues they have that I read has me worried. I’ve owned 5 BMW back to back and they have been pretty much worry free.

Yeah I canceled my reservation at Philly and placed a deposit at Rockville. I basically didn’t lose any time since I was #2 at Rockville. I was #7 at Philly.

I called my dealer on Monday asking if he had any news on my i4 that was finalized last October and of course....he has no updates. My order number is 040590. I've emailed Lotus via their contact form but no response.

My dealer has asked me to contact them July 15th for production and delivery timeframe. He indicated that Lotus closes the order books on the month on the 15th, so he would be able to provide all the information at that time - not sure if true, but I will be making a call on Monday.

BTW - my timeline follows @MajHall04 exactly - minus the Sept. 2024 production (as that has not been confirmed)

Last edited:
I heard July 18 was the cut off date to get the orders finalized for production.

Last edited:

Recent update from my dealer from a week ago:

i4 First Edition:
These were also recently re locked and production should begin right after V6 automatics are done. Most likely the production run will be August-December, with cars beginning to arrive in October.
If this schedule changes at all we will send out another update.

P.S. Did you get the update that US i4 will be 400hp and 480nm?

Last edited:
Recent update from my dealer from a week ago:

4 First Edition:
These were also recently re locked and production should begin right after V6 automatics are done. Most likely the production run will be August-December, with cars beginning to arrive in October.
If this schedule changes at all we will send out another update.

P.S. Did you get the update that US i4 will be 400hp and 480nm?
Can you confirm the torque?

Can you confirm the torque?
it's the same spec as the ones in China.
IMG_6245.png