• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dilemma Second Hand NSX 100K or New Emira?

Yes but no, problem is the servicing so few places so would have to drive the length of the country.
I simply don't want anything more than an Emira (my build slot allegedly October), but have felt the need to test my resolve!

No it's the opposite of the emira in every way for me, a digital experience in a body that looks cheaper/ less exotic than it is.

No it's the opposite of the emira in every way for me, a digital experience in a body that looks cheaper/ less exotic than it is.
Counterpoint: Is that better or worse than glued together set of Chinese parts that have the heart of a Camry but the looks of an exotic?

Counterpoint: Is that better or worse than glued together set of Chinese parts that have the heart of a Camry but the looks of an exotic?
Depends on your point of view I guess but if that's how someone viewed the emira why would they be on this forum?

Depends on your point of view I guess but if that's how someone viewed the emira why would they be on this forum?

All of the things I pointed out were factual rather than a view point or opinion.

Additionally, one can still observe all these facts and still want the car. There is also no requirement to subscribe to a specific viewpoint to join this forum.

I am a big NSX fan so I say go for it. For some reason there are only a few cars that appeal to me over 100K. NSX, RS6, and the GT4. Other than that it's a Ford GT or a Superfast and we know that's not happening.

But I will not choose a NSX over the Emira. If ICE vehicles weren't facing extinction I might think differently.

All of the things I pointed out were factual rather than a view point or opinion.

Additionally, one can still observe all these facts and still want the car. There is also no requirement to subscribe to a specific viewpoint to join this forum.
Lol..... clearly phrased in a derogatory manner but OK fella 🙄👍🏼

Can you mention just two Chinese parts in the Emira that are glued together? I doubt it ;)

If I could get an NSX which costs 100K Pounds(around 0.9million RMB) in China, I definately will choose NSX. I had a test drive on NSX, it was good, A real super car, 570HP, quick response.

nope, no 6mt option. If you want a fast car that's boring without engagement get a tesla model 3 performance for 60k and call it a day.

Don’t the new NSX have eye watering warranty renewal prices? I know it’s a Honda, however with all that tech / low volume parts repairs can be insanely expensive from my previous (brief) look at them.

LOVELY car though!