Do we know the Emira's MPG fuel economy yet?

Off The Shelf

Reaction score
After watching Harry Metcalfe's latest Youtube video of him driving his Porsche 930 Turbo S to Spain, and getting around 11mpg out of the gas guzzling beast (with its flat 6 3.5L engine) what are our hopes for the Emira?

I averaged 16.6 mpg from the 780 miles driven based on the trip computer. Most of the miles are local and mountain roads. Slightly worse than my 2.2 ton 4.0T twinturbo RS6;)

I exclusively drive in Track mode and often sit in the upper rev range.

my average for the whole life of the car (2100 miles) is 14 mpg

It's a very slight difference. Our 93 octane (what is available around me for my elevation) is equivalent to 98 RON. And with the difference in UK gallons, 25 is probably similar to the 22 I get.
@Sandalwood I just noticed you're from Chattanooga. I grew up there. There are some great roads for day trips. I remember driving by the Ocoee up to Ducktown, Turtletown, Murphy, Tellico, etc. Good Lotus roads for sure!!

@Sandalwood I just noticed you're from Chattanooga. I grew up there. There are some great roads for day trips. I remember driving by the Ocoee up to Ducktown, Turtletown, Murphy, Tellico, etc. Good Lotus roads for sure!!
I averaged 22mpg on the 1400 mile rally I just finished. AVERAGED. In the mountains keeping up with the big boys it was as low as 9. 😈

Yessir! Even the smaller mountains in town, like Suck Creek Road over Signal Mountain, are great. It's a wonderful area for driving enjoyment!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back