• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Dogs in Emira

paul0

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a Golden Retriever and am wondering how other dogs owners go in the Emira.

Seem like the airbag can be deactivated for the passenger seat which could be an option. Also has anyone found the area behind the seats to be usable for a dog bed? I drove a 4 seat Evora for a while and he fitted in quite well for a car on this type,

Cheers!

That’s Audrey my so called co pilot haha still hesitant on taking him in my Emira as nowadays he sheds like crazy 😂 every 3-4 months he sheds this much.
Tho the lint roller does wonders as mentioned above.
IMG_5986.jpeg
IMG_7810.jpeg

That’s Audrey my so called co pilot haha still hesitant on taking him in my Emira as nowadays he sheds like crazy 😂 every 3-4 months he sheds this much.
Tho the lint roller does wonders as mentioned above.View attachment 48047View attachment 48050
What the heck kind of cute dog is this?

I know people love their dogs but I can’t even. There is no food in my car or sweaty passengers. Can’t imagine taking the pooch along. To each his own!

What the heck kind of cute dog is this?

I know people love their dogs but I can’t even. There is no food in my car or sweaty passengers. Can’t imagine taking the pooch along. To each his own!
Keeping up with the British tradition with Lotus he’s a Pembroke Corgi haha
Before I got my dog I agreed, than you realize it’s impossible with dogs haha food tho NO WAY!

Haven't tried fitting my 35lb Mini Aussie behind the seats yet. He's shedding like crazy. Wondering if there's any protection for the seatback storage area?