• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira art

Beautiful work. You have some serious skills. Thanks for taking us on the journey - it was really interesting seeing how you went through the process step by step.

Stunning. Amazing work there. If you post that on any of the other forums you'll be flooded with orders.
Thanks Tom, still working out a plan of action, high quality limited run prints will be in the mix unless I can clone myself!

Beautiful work. You have some serious skills. Thanks for taking us on the journey - it was really interesting seeing how you went through the process step by step.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it, when I shared some of my previous works on FB and Insta (only one of which was automotive) people seemed to get a kick out of seeing the process so I thought the folks on here may enjoy it too.

Amazing work! Any thoughts on what is seen looking out through the windshield?
Ha! Great question! I had to remove the ocean view from the image I took from the configurator but still kept the blue in preference to going all yellow.

Whatever your dream drive is, that's what you're seeing through the windshield - it will never be better than in the Emira.

Beautifully done. I can echo the appreciation you feel when working on images of the Emira. It has that feel of being a once-in-a-lifetime work where everything comes together to form something that's more than its simple function. It is a true work of art, as is your homage to it.

A pleasure watching this all unfold. What's your next project?

Beautifully done. I can echo the appreciation you feel when working on images of the Emira. It has that feel of being a once-in-a-lifetime work where everything comes together to form something that's more than its simple function. It is a true work of art, as is your homage to it.

A pleasure watching this all unfold. What's your next project?
Thanks @Eagle7, your similar immersion in the Emira gives you great insight.

Next project? Good question, it may be one of my choosing or it may be a commission - either way it will be an Emira!

Hi have you got prices in mind for these as I will need two of them ? And what is turn around time on them ? Regards Tom

Hi have you got prices in mind for these as I will need two of them ? And what is turn around time on them ? Regards Tom
Perhaps somewhere off in the not so distant future there will be a Lotus online magazine feature on 'how I earned my Emira.'
#The Art of the Deal