• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira Criticisms vs. My Experience

Fan boy is not necessarily a bad thing but if you lose all sight of reality, then that is not good at all. You still need to be honest with yourself. But yes one should be a fan of the brand and champion it when possible. Porblem is Lotus has been an abject failure when it comes to this. Not one person in here can honestly say they are happy with the company as a whole. There is much room for improvement.

My deposit is still in, hoping for a base i4 but many things weigh on my mind as the closest dealer is 1.5 hours away and it is my DD. This dealer also doesn't have loaners so this also makes things more difficult. Anyhow, hope more of these issues get sorted as the possibilities are huge with the Emira.
Fair enough. I always like to separate the DD people from the weekend people. If you are a DD with a dealer 1.5 hours away, IMO, you are free to grind and be cautious all you want. And I am not being sarcastic. This is a weekend car for me so I can just take everything in stride. Dealer is local. Here is hoping your I4 is a screamer with no issues!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back