• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira Detailing

alxcrlsn

Reaction score
If anybody enjoys watching detailing videos, I had my car detailed by Clear Detailing in Northern Colorado, and they made a video on the factory paint and overall detailing process on the car for their YouTube channel.

Can’t recommend Clear highly enough if you’re in the area. One correction from the video is that Lotus Denver is a John Elway dealership, not Mike Ward. So far it has been an awesome sales and service experience with them as well, so if you’re looking for a dealer in the Rocky Mountain region I’d recommend them too.

Last edited:
If anybody enjoys watching detailing videos, I had my car detailed by Clear Detailing in Northern Colorado, and they made a video on the factory paint and overall detailing process on the car for their YouTube channel.

Can’t recommend Clear highly enough if you’re in the area. One correction from the video is that Lotus Denver is a John Elway dealership, not Mike Ward. So far it has been an awesome sales and service experience with them as well, so if you’re looking for a dealer in the Rocky Mountain region I’d recommend them too.

It goes to show if you do these thing correctly it takes a lot of hours. Don't start adding the amount of time up you are going to spend cleaning to keep it looking so nice. 😎

Beautiful spec! The color Mist White is being slept on!

Thanks! I was late to the party and missed the FE order window but fortunately found an abandoned order at my local dealership in my ideal spec.

I really like white cars, and appreciate that Lotus went with a more unique shade of white on the Emira.

Great video and beautiful car @alxcrlsn! I watched this the other night after helping a buddy wash his new Emira. How much did Clear charge for that detail work? Feel free to DM me if you don't want to post publicly.

This is so cool! I watch this guy's videos from time to time, and it was really neat to get on the forum to find out it was your car that he detailed and filmed!