Emira for Assetto Corsa

Subw00er

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Any driving sim fans in here? I tried to download one from a sharing website and got sketched out by the popups and bailed. Does anyone have the legit files? My kid wants to drive my car at 100mph. This is the only way.

Last edited:
Any driving sim fans in here? I tried to download one from a sharing website and got sketches out by the popups and bailed. Does anyone have the legit files? My kid wants to drive my car at 100mph. This is the only way.
https://we.tl/t-hNAtbUAKMb here's the download .rar file from the site ( the wetransfer link will delete in 7 days)

lot_emira_first_edition_2022_1.0.rar

Here's the site via Lotus Talk

I can’t stand AC lol, still waiting for AC version 2 and holding my breath for an Emira in iRacing.

I’m really interested in getting a sim set up but have no clue where to start.

Would love to learn

I’m really interested in getting a sim set up but have no clue where to start.

Would love to learn
I just did a bunch of research and bought what spoke to me. I think they are all pretty good. I have the Logitch G pro one ($1000).. I like it a lot but you have too buy the pedals (~$400) and shifter (~$300) separate, so it gets pricey. If I were to do it again, I would just peruse FB and CL for gaming rigs. A lot of them even include the seat etc. You'll save a lot of cash that way, and most of the units are very low use. Generally they sell for way below entry cost because they are hard to ship, and take up a lot of room. So local sales only severely reduces the buyer pool.

Forza Horizon 5 has the Lotus Emira. I did have to pay for it tho, don’t remember how much but it was cheap. I have a driving sim/flight sim. I bought a 3 monitor stand with racing seats and everything. First is to have a PC and monitor. Highly recommend getting a racing sim cockpit. Because if you have it in a normal desk and chair, you press the brakes and your chair will slide back. Logitech G29 is decent, comes with wheel and peddle. I like the TH8A shifter. Just make sure to measure everything, make sure you have the space to clamp/screw your setups before you buy. With all my equipment, Softwares, etc, I spent about $10k on mine. But it’s a good investment for me since I’m excelling through my flight school!

I just downloaded and installed the Emira and Emira V6 Cup cars from Assetto World (link below). So far, I've only had time for a few races at Laguna Sec. It has a lot more understeer than I experienced when I ran my car at COTA, but it's still a lot of fun to drive in the sim, especially since it's a manual shift. I'm excited to give the Emira Cup car a go as well.

So far, my best time around Laguna Seca is 1:43. I'm confident I can get closer to 1:40 with some more practice.

IMG_1557.jpeg

Sim racer here.

Assetto Corsa Evo releases Jan 2025 and should be amazing. The Emira has been spotted in the teaser videos. This is the game to get if you're after the Emira in an actual sim, with realistic driving physics and proper force feedback. No offense to Forza, but it's an arcade game meant for controllers. Even Gran Turismo is considered simcade. iRacing is a good choice too, but you have to pay subscription fees, has less cars, and you have to buy as you go. It doesn't have a lot of traditional street cars. Has the best online racing though.

As for gear, head to r/simracing on reddit for tons of advice. Get a direct drive (DD) wheel from Fanatec, Moza, Simucube, Simalpha, etc and good load cell pedals with a good cockpit and you're good to go. It's a rabbit hole full of triple screens, VR, shifters, wind sims, bass shakers, custom cockpits... it goes on and on. Tons of fun and has made a MUCH better driver. Highly recommended.

Speaking of Assetto Corsa Evo, this just popped up today.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back