Emira Full Handbook

Hi All,

I am sending out all of the manuals today, if you are marked as PAID then you will have a tracking number soon.
Anybody that has not yet paid, please do so within the next 24 hours. After that I will be unable to send until September as i will be in the Solomon Islands and the manuals in UK.

Thanks
It's not an Owners Manual if someone hasn't paid.
Is there a provision to pick up in the Solomon Islands to save postal fees?

Anybody wishing to come and find me can save on postage 😂
Just received the service manual. Amazing job!!! Looks fantastic. Thank you again for setting this all up!!!

If the Solomon islands get boring, Lotus could use your workmanship, and speedy work ethic....😎

Have a wonderful summer!!

Just received the service manual. Amazing job!!! Looks fantastic. Thank you again for setting this all up!!!

If the Solomon islands get boring, Lotus could use your workmanship, and speedy work ethic....😎

Have a wonderful summer!!
@Martylemoo I second that! Arrived in perfect condition, many thanks!

Mine arrived today, thank you. For someone like me that likes to do all of their own maintenance (especially when out of warranty) this manual is like gold.

Picked up my Emira today. I got a full set of manuals and service manual in a leather bound case. Is there something else I’m missing?

Picked up my Emira today. I got a full set of manuals and service manual in a leather bound case. Is there something else I’m missing?
They stopped providing full owner's manuals about a year ago. Perhaps they have reacted to negative feedback and changed this. My Emira only came with the service manual, quick start manual, and infotainment manual . . not a proper owner's manual.

Last edited:
I suspect what you received with your car in the leather case are the Service Booklet, Quick Start Guide, and Infotainment Guide.

What Marty is selling are hard copies of the Emira Owners Handbook (pdf that can be downloaded here https://www.lotuscars.com/en-NL/emira-handbook), and the Service Manual (hundreds of illustrated pages of the workshop manual) attached photos.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 36
I suspect what you received with your car in the leather case are the Service Booklet, Quick Start Guide, and Infotainment Guide.

What Marty is selling are hard copies of the Emira Owners Handbook (pdf that can be downloaded here https://www.lotuscars.com/en-NL/emira-handbook), and the Service Manual (hundreds of illustrated pages of the workshop manual) attached photos.
Ah ok! Thx

Got it Monday, perfect timing to change the oil after the 1000-mile run-in. Great quality, @Martylemoo thank you so much for doing this!

Mine arrived this week (US based). Fantastic quality, a must for all Emira owners, even if you don't plan on doing your own work, it's an invaluable tool to understand and verify your mechanics service recommendations/fixes. Thank you again @Martylemoo

I have been asked about the user manual so could probably do another run, would people be interested in the US version now it’s available? I could put a quote together for say an initial run of 10.

Opinions?

I have been asked about the user manual so could probably do another run, would people be interested in the US version now it’s available? I could put a quote together for say an initial run of 10.

Opinions?
Hi Marty - I already PMed you about the books. But, yes, I’d be interested in the US version. Thanks.

Opinions?
I am in, count me as one for the user manual.

I am in. Interested in User manual and Service manual (US Version) as well. Thank you @Martylemoo

Back