• The August 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 August 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira Full Handbook

I have been asked about the user manual so could probably do another run, would people be interested in the US version now it’s available? I could put a quote together for say an initial run of 10.

Opinions?
I'd be interested in the service manual for the i4 (2ltr turbo). Can anyone help Martylemoo for the print files?

Im interested in the service manual for GCC region. Is this received digitally on pdf or hard copy to address? Thanks

Hi all,

Sorry for any lack of response, currently floating around the Great Barrier reef.

All copies are printed and delivered. The workshop manual is hardback and the full owners manual is gloss paperback as per the cars other handbooks.

I am now completely out of any stock, I am putting together a quote for the US user manual and I can take orders for UK user manuals and Workshop manuals immediately, however, they will not be sent until I return home at the end of August. It’s 20 days from order to print so looking to get print runs sorted by the beginning of August.

Start a new list on this thread with exactly what you would require and when I next have time and internet i will collate all of the info.

I suspect the US manuals will run to $40 delivered.

Thanks

Hi all,

Sorry for any lack of response, currently floating around the Great Barrier reef.

All copies are printed and delivered. The workshop manual is hardback and the full owners manual is gloss paperback as per the cars other handbooks.

I am now completely out of any stock, I am putting together a quote for the US user manual and I can take orders for UK user manuals and Workshop manuals immediately, however, they will not be sent until I return home at the end of August. It’s 20 days from order to print so looking to get print runs sorted by the beginning of August.

Start a new list on this thread with exactly what you would require and when I next have time and internet i will collate all of the info.

Thanks
I am looking for the workshop manual for USA region

Thanks

Is anyone else in the US still waiting for theirs to arrive? My tracking just shows it cleared customs in the US on June 30th but nothing after that and USPS just says it is waiting for the package and has no info.

1. Heckler264 Workshop Manual US $100 Canada Delivery
2. @neonate Workshop Manual and User Manual US $140 US Delivery

I got my manuals a few days ago, they are very high quality and the workshop manual being hard cover was a pleasant surprise.
IMG_5722.jpeg

I got mine. However they were not packaged well enough and USPS wasn't the most careful handling it 😢

I might try to find a local book binding shop to glue back the hard cover to the spine.

IMG_5440.jpeg

IMG_5442.jpeg
IMG_5444.jpeg
IMG_5443.jpeg

I was looking through the service manual today. Still blown away by the quality. Marty you are truly a pillar of the Lotus community and epitome of “contributing member”!

It seemed so. I didn't flip through it was it wasn't thin.

Hi @Martylemoo

Please count me in for both Workshop Manual and User Manual US $140 US Delivery

Thanks so much for doing this for the community!

Hi all,

Thanks
These manuals are terrific and well worth the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi @Martylemoo,

Sent you a DM, if you are still able to send out the workshop manual, please count me in. Just let me know how to send payment.

Thanks!

Sorry about that, that’s the first that has been damaged.
As soon as the new batch is printed I will send you another.

Just saw this. Thank you so much! Admittedly I was a bit heartbroken when I brought the package in. With how tattered the outer cardboard covering was, I didn't have high hopes for what's inside. I could live with a few nicks here and there but the hard cover tearing off the spine made the entire book unusable unless I carefully hold the cover while reading.

Back