Emira GT4 rear wing

For what? The 4.6/5.0 sec to a 100 with a v6 engine? It will look like a joke! if any other sports car will beat your ass at a traffic light.. eg audi s/rs 5 cyl model, merc amg 4 cyl model who are doing 0-100 under 4 seconds. What a joke.. because your car has super car looks? Well its just the looks dont fool your self especially with an outdated v6 engine in the back! And when it comes to the i4 indeed they did fck all to the engine just put it in there as and even detuned it???… no lotus map touchup sound change, performance change or whatsoever, they just using the lotus brand/heritage to make this car a succes.. im out! .. its going to be an i4 if I can get my hands on or cancel the emira order… such a disappointment really.. first lotus and a very bad experience :s prices going up twice, inflexible to adjust order where I put a 20% downpayment for etc etc etc
Okay, aero isn’t going to help your 0-60 mph times. You might wanna pick a car that will impress your stoplight racing friends instead, the Emira ain’t it.

Okay, aero isn’t going to help your 0-60 mph times. You might wanna pick a car that will impress your stoplight racing friends instead, the Emira ain’t it.
I didnt say it would improve your 0-60 times. What I said is.. that it looks like a joke putting that aero kit on a car thats not fast! like a fast car thats going really fast and needs the aero to keep you on track ;) any other not so sports car bests the performance of this outdated emira period! Like one of the guys said in a youtube video.. if you want the new emira v6… buy an evora.. and dont wait, if you want a NEW lotus car buy the emira i4.. well said

For what? The 4.6/5.0 sec to a 100 with a v6 engine? It will look like a joke! if any other sports car will beat your ass at a traffic light.. eg audi s/rs 5 cyl model, merc amg 4 cyl model who are doing 0-100 under 4 seconds. What a joke.. because your car has super car looks? Well its just the looks dont fool your self especially with an outdated v6 engine in the back!
That’s just a childish comment, every supercar beats the Huracan to 100/200/300 etc yet they sell like hotcakes, the car is special, like the V6, you want something fast at a red light ? Buy a Tesla or something, times are changing, buying an engine isn’t for the outright speed these days, it’s for the engagement, same thing can be said about the Miata and BRZ but in a different budget as well

That’s just a childish comment, every supercar beats the Huracan to 100/200/300 etc yet they sell like hotcakes, the car is special, like the V6, you want something fast at a red light ? Buy a Tesla or something, times are changing, buying an engine isn’t for the outright speed these days, it’s for the engagement, same thing can be said about the Miata and BRZ but in a different budget as well

Attachments

• 66885e48-22bc-48cf-8b09-6506a4b114b2.jpeg
    66885e48-22bc-48cf-8b09-6506a4b114b2.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 72
I didnt say it would improve your 0-60 times. What I said is.. that it looks like a joke putting that aero kit on a car thats not fast! like a fast car thats going really fast and needs the aero to keep you on track ;) any other not so sports car bests the performance of this outdated emira period! Like one of the guys said in a youtube video.. if you want the new emira v6… buy an evora.. and dont wait, if you want a NEW lotus car buy the emira i4.. well said

Had plenty of functional aero on my 240hp S2000 that was plenty slower than the Emira. Cars are as fast as you want to drive them, but you seem more interested in beating people from stoplights and how fast the car looks than how it might actually drive. Lotus hasn’t in the past and does not currently make any cars that will meet your criteria. Maybe their Eletre or Evija will meet your requirements?

I track the car so it's going to be overhauled. GT4 was too expensive even if you could get one for what it is. You can get a loaded C8 Z06/z07 for less. Purely speaking on track performance. But the wing would add more down force which would help keep grip in high speed corners

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back