• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Emira V6 Auto US/Canada Delivery

There was only two weeks between your deposit and order allocation? Is this for a Base edition auto V6? What dealership, that’s incredibly fast.
This was for FE2.0 through Park Place. Paid the $5K deposit on May 20th and another $10K on June 3rd; hard for me to say for sure if it's an actual allocation - the order confirmation from e-mail from Lotus says:

"Your Lotus Emira Order Request has been approved!...This approval certifies that Lotus Cars USA has reviewed and approved the customer information supplied as a genuine Lotus Emira order. In no way will this guarantee a build date or slot for production. Dealer allocations and distribution will be announced in the coming months."

BUT when I paid the $10k there was another separate e-mail that the order would be considered "locked-in" effective June 20th, 2024 and no further edits could be made after that point.

This was for FE2.0 through Park Place. Paid the $5K deposit on May 20th and another $10K on June 3rd; hard for me to say for sure if it's an actual allocation - the order confirmation from e-mail from Lotus says:

"Your Lotus Emira Order Request has been approved!...This approval certifies that Lotus Cars USA has reviewed and approved the customer information supplied as a genuine Lotus Emira order. In no way will this guarantee a build date or slot for production. Dealer allocations and distribution will be announced in the coming months."

BUT when I paid the $10k there was another separate e-mail that the order would be considered "locked-in" effective June 20th, 2024 and no further edits could be made after that point.
That’s awesome! You must of gotten one of the final FE 2 builds, very jealous

Sounds legit to me! I wonder if anyone else has a deposit down from 2023 and is still waiting for a V6 auto allocation?

Has anyone gotten any updates on their 1st Edition V6 Autos yet? I’m thinking about trying to purchase an orphan once deliveries begin is why I ask.

Forum members and few dealers (I spoke to one last week) reported that FE federal V6 Autos are being produced June/July with expected shipment in August. CARB cleared in May. I was told the lag time between port arrival and delivery is around 4-5 weeks and be prepared for possible September delivery. Let's see if it happens.

Has anyone gotten any updates on their 1st Edition V6 Autos yet? I’m thinking about trying to purchase an orphan once deliveries begin is why I ask.
Lotus of Naples has a FE V6 Auto orphan coming in that they offered me a few weeks ago. I believe it's Nimbus Grey, upper black pack, black wheels and red leather. Not sure if it's still available, but they would take a deposit to secure the order if it is.

Lotus of Naples has a FE V6 Auto orphan coming in that they offered me a few weeks ago. I believe it's Nimbus Grey, upper black pack, black wheels and red leather. Not sure if it's still available, but they would take a deposit to secure the order if it is.
I think I just need to start sending out messages to all the dealerships ahead of time to get ahead of it good point. I did talk to a dealer who said they had one on a boat coming in to their dealership two weeks ago but it still hasn’t arrived so I’m not sure.

Forum members and few dealers (I spoke to one last week) reported that FE federal V6 Autos are being produced June/July with expected shipment in August. CARB cleared in May. I was told the lag time between port arrival and delivery is around 4-5 weeks and be prepared for possible September delivery. Let's see if it happens.
I was told by my dealer last week that US V6 automatic deliveries won’t begin until the end of the year. I posted about it in the USA/Canada deliveries thread. I’d love to see him proven wrong, but I’m not hopeful given the rollercoaster we’ve all been on these last few years.

Dealer who told me two weeks ago that they had a orphan coming in off the boat got back to me today…said it came in as a manual and has no idea how that happened..so ridiculous lol back to the drawing board

Ended up reaching out to every single Lotus dealer in the USA on Monday and found one dealer willing to lock me into a FE V6 Auto at MSRP, I’m ecstatic!! Just cancelled my Base V6 order, not my ideal exterior color so I might wrap it Chromium Orange with a black roof.

Specs
—————
Dark Verdant Exterior
Tan Interior
Leather Steering Wheel
Silver Wheels
Yellow Calipers
Touring Suspension
Privacy Glass Delete

Ended up reaching out to every single Lotus dealer in the USA on Monday and found one dealer willing to lock me into a FE V6 Auto at MSRP, I’m ecstatic!! Just cancelled my Base V6 order, not my ideal exterior color so I might wrap it Chromium Orange with a black roof.

Specs
—————
Dark Verdant Exterior
Tan Interior
Leather Steering Wheel
Silver Wheels
Yellow Calipers
Touring Suspension
Privacy Glass Delete
Congratulations on your V6 Auto lock. What color combo did you receive ?

Specs
—————
Dark Verdant Exterior
Tan Interior
Leather Steering Wheel
Silver Wheels
Yellow Calipers
Touring Suspension
Privacy Glass Delete
Did you place your actual order in to Lotus? or just the deposit for now.

Congratulations on your V6 Auto lock. What color combo did you receive ?
Thanks!! This is my first Lotus and my dream car so I am very excited. It’s Dark Verdant with tan interior with yellow calipers. Honestly not a bad color combination but I am more of a bright color guy myself I’m coming from a lime green Supra ahaha.

Did you place your actual order in to Lotus? or just the deposit for now.
It’s an orphaned order, meaning someone sent in a build order at some point but then decided to cancel after having to wait so long. It’s locked so I can’t change the specs or anything it should be in production in the coming month or two.

It’s an orphaned order, meaning someone sent in a build order at some point but then decided to cancel after having to wait so long. It’s locked so I can’t change the specs or anything it should be in production in the coming month or two.
Congrats! That’s some good luck! I’d be super interested in how chrome orange looks if you go that route. Did they say they’re expecting delivery likely in December? I think that’s what most of have been hearing. My dealership let me know recently there’s been no changes timelines (yet).

Last edited:
Congrats! That’s some good luck! I’d be super interest in how chrome orange looks if you go that route. Did they say they’re expecting delivery likely in December? I think that’s what most of have been hearing. My dealership let me know recently there’s been no changes timelines (yet).
Me too I have yet to see an Emira online wrapped in orange, I think with a black roof it should contrast pretty well. They told me to expect my car to be built within the next month with a delivery sometime in the fall. No idea how accurate that is though ahaha but crossing my fingers.

Me too I have yet to see an Emira online wrapped in orange, I think with a black roof it should contrast pretty well. They told me to expect my car to be built within the next month with a delivery sometime in the fall. No idea how accurate that is though ahaha but crossing my fingers.
Not an Emira, but I think the orange wrap with black accents will look fantastic.

1710951445570-ff.png1710951424588-8d.png1710951328490-v1.png

@sharpie349 Congratulations on getting a V6 auto! That is a very nice color combination for the car. Just be careful with the duration of the wrap. For one of my cars that I wrapped 10 years prior, the wrap has become one of the paint that both started peeling and the metal underneath started to rust. I take full responsibility for not maintaining it better.

Either way, my V6 auto is finally under production from my deposit from 8/2021.

@sharpie349 Congratulations on getting a V6 auto! That is a very nice color combination for the car. Just be careful with the duration of the wrap. For one of my cars that I wrapped 10 years prior, the wrap has become one of the paint that both started peeling and the metal underneath started to rust. I take full responsibility for not maintaining it better.

Either way, my V6 auto is finally under production from my deposit from 8/2021.
Ya that’s a great point I think if I got a wrap it would probably be somewhat short term just a couple years and then either go back to paint or switch it up. I have my MK5 Supra wrapped in lime green, if I didn’t already use that color I think it would probably look pretty good as well with a black roof. I took some renderings someone made on here and added a black roof the best I could and it looks pretty nice. Here are some options I was thinking.

That’s awesome that your car is in production now, were you able to get a VIN yet?

Attachments

• C73DD0EA-2503-40B4-AB8F-CC28D28A4122.jpeg
    C73DD0EA-2503-40B4-AB8F-CC28D28A4122.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 646195A2-FDF1-40F4-BE80-8729C856A226.jpeg
    646195A2-FDF1-40F4-BE80-8729C856A226.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1791.png
    IMG_1791.png
    439.8 KB · Views: 17
I requested my VIN number, but have not heard back. It’s OK, I’ve learned to be very patient with this entire process. lol.

Back