šŸ““ Journals Finallyā€¦

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.

James DG

Reaction score
After a two year wait. Itā€™s finally here.

300 miles in via Caffeine & Machine and Iā€™m loving it. I actually prefer the handling to my Exige. Speaking of which, someone please head over to B&C and give her a new home. She is a great car.

CD274E51-2B8D-4EFE-9D6C-3BBF07F5D510.jpeg

01CC5637-F311-4384-962D-B930B597A518.jpeg

ACFFE7A5-FE42-4178-A0AF-A8C9571FBDEE.jpeg

Absolutely stunning! I am obsessively looking at all these Nimbus pics and counting down the sleeps šŸ˜

Cheers.

An interesting observation is that the car is absolutely filthy after the terrible weather yesterday but it still looks good. Dirt seems to suit it!

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Keep both, get rid of a kid(ney) or something ;)

After a two year wait. Itā€™s finally here.

300 miles in via Caffeine & Machine and Iā€™m loving it. I actually prefer the handling to my Exige. Speaking of which, someone please head over to B&C and give her a new home. She is a great car.

View attachment 25145

View attachment 25143

View attachment 25144

Would love to hear a little more detail on why you prefer the handling to the Exige, and please donā€™t be shy with photos thatā€™sa great spec. For some reason, not a lot of Nimbus shots out there with black wheels, and even fewer with yellow calipers + black wheels.

Would love to hear a little more detail on why you prefer the handling to the Exige, and please donā€™t be shy with photos thatā€™sa great spec. For some reason, not a lot of Nimbus shots out there with black wheels, and even fewer with yellow calipers + black wheels

The steering feels lighter and easier to place with your fingertips without feeling artificial or assisted in any way. More precise. The Exige felt rawer and more primitive (in a really good way, I loved that car). Iā€™d also add that the stability and grip are phenomenal and Iā€™ve barely scratched the surface.

63B2280E-A57B-4D05-AB8B-7BA35DCB4B06.jpeg

The steering feels lighter and easier to place with your fingertips without feeling artificial or assisted in any way. More precise. The Exige felt rawer and more primitive (in a really good way, I loved that car). Iā€™d also add that the stability and grip are phenomenal and Iā€™ve barely scratched the surface.

View attachment 25151
I've been leaning progressively harder on mine, just keeps gripping and will still tighten its line with more lock or a slight lift-off, so much more left to come....

I've been leaning progressively harder on mine, just keeps gripping and will still tighten its line with more lock or a slight lift-off, so much more left to come....
I remember in Harry's video of his 2,500 mile trip in his car, commenting while driving in damp conditions and weather through tight, descending twisties, him saying "Where does it find the traction?". Considering the stable of cars he has and has driven, the fact that the Emira's abilities surprised even him was I thought, quite a statement. I can't wait to get mine and see what it can do in the Rocky mountains of the Pacific Northwest here in the U.S.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back