• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Finance Options

That would be madness when the high street is at 2.9%. PCP isn't the answer for everyone either. Guess we'll have to wait and see - they need to have finance on the table before asking people to commit in the next month or two.
Where is this 2.9% ??
I’ve only ever seen it advertised but no one actually ever gets approved .
I think it will be around 5% accross the board ..
i highly doubt they will ever do a 0% options either .

This was my quote from my broker
Figures for the Emira below 👍

Purchase Price: £82,000
Deposit: £20,000
Advance: £62,000

48 x £658 per month
£48,751 balloon

60 x £653 per month
£44,497

You could put 30k down and get 2 x 25k loans at 3.4%
If you can afford the £900 a month it will save around 3500 pounds in interest

Can you please post a link to a 2.9% pcp deal? That would be ideal but I think they are all 6% or more…
You're quoting a 12 month old post. A lot has changed in that time. And I was referring to an outright loan, of which there I found at least 3 or 4 options at the time without any difficulty. I think you'll struggle to find anything anywhere near that now :(

Ha yeah I’d missed that, sorry!.

Who’d’ve thought we’d still be banging on about this 12 months later!!

Well the way Lotus are going, Putin might meet an untimely death and oil and gas prices might get back to normal by the time they deliver some cars

Heh, yeah indeed. Amazing how much changes in one year and yet also how little... When I wrote that I was expecting to have the car within a year. I'm now looking forward to a year from now when there's a yellow car in the garage. Hope that's not too optimistic...?