• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Floor Mats?

showtime

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Has anyone found any rubber floor mats for the Emira? I have been requesting them from Weathertech, but no luck yet!

I was pestering @GRP about this. So far he has not delivered. Booooooo!

1718081299718.png

I tried

Found a matching size and color mat piece to protect the passenger side footwell.. I had to buy the entire set to use only one small piece (keeping the matching one as a spare), but not a problem since it's fairly inexpensive ($20). It doesn't require any type of sticking material since it's own rubberized and ribbed backing holds it firmly in place..
If interested here's a picture and the Amazon product description:

CAR PASS Waterproof Universal Fit Car Floor Mats, Faux Leather Car Carpet Mats, Black Car Mats with Anti-Slip Nibbs Backing & Driver Heel Pad Fit for SUV,Vans,sedans, Trucks,Set of 4pcs(All Black)​

Attachments​

• tempImage58lZEm.png
    tempImage58lZEm.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Has anyone found any rubber floor mats for the Emira? I have been requesting them from Weathertech, but no luck yet!
I messaged WeatherTech with a request on 6/1 as well, so hopefully seeing multiple requests will get them motivated.

I messaged WeatherTech with a request on 6/1 as well, so hopefully seeing multiple requests will get them motivated.
I asked WeatherTech twice this year - I also asked how many guaranteed orders do we need - no answer to that question.

Ordered these from witamats. Fit is decent, not perfect. Passenger side area over the ridge is a little too long and slightly interferes with glove box when opening fully. Needed to use 3M tape to secure it down in certain areas. Probably the best option for now and looks pretty nice with great coverage.

Attachments

• IMG_4145 2.jpg
    IMG_4145 2.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4144.jpg
    IMG_4144.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 52