Forum joining date coincidence

Nick Sticks

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have just realised that my forum joining date is one day after my car was built. 🤓
I joined back then because I wanted to see how people were getting on with their cars and what the issues might be.
I had been on two factory tours in early 2022 and early 2023 to see them being built but hadn't even thought back then about getting one, I was just going with friends because of our interest in Lotus in general and are lucky to have the factory just an hours drive away.
I did order one in January this year but changed my mind and got one of the "pre-configured" cars stored by Lotus that was very close to my specification, just the wheels being different.
Anyway it was like it was meant to be!

Photo to make the post more interesting.

IMG_20240612_111249.jpg

I have just realised that my forum joining date is one day after my car was built. 🤓
I joined back then because I wanted to see how people were getting on with their cars and what the issues might be.
I had been on two factory tours in early 2022 and early 2023 to see them being built but hadn't even thought back then about getting one, I was just going with friends because of our interest in Lotus in general and are lucky to have the factory just an hours drive away.
I did order one in January this year but changed my mind and got one of the "pre-configured" cars stored by Lotus that was very close to my specification, just the wheels being different.
Anyway it was like it was meant to be!

Photo to make the post more interesting.

View attachment 51609
alright, so let's also have a bit of backstory on the other third of the garage!

alright, so let's also have a bit of backstory on the other third of the garage!
That's my 1970 Europa S2 that I bought in 1980.
It's completely in bits with the body fully done and resprayed.
There's a new chassis and suspension under there somewhere.
Unfortunately I've now got to the stage where I find myself with not enough time or indeed the willingness to complete it so I'll have to sell it.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back