๐Ÿ““ Journals Collection day-The McDonald's spec.

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.
They messed up your doors. Should be like thisโ€ฆ.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž. JK. I love the McSpec. I went back and forth myself but ultimately wimped out and went with ice gray.

Attachments

• 3D06969E-66D0-400F-A889-1F082F072126.jpeg
    3D06969E-66D0-400F-A889-1F082F072126.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 61
Regarding the key box - Bell & Colvill to the rescue as per usual.

Despite what LCC said, you will receive a key box package 1-2 weeks after you take delivery of the car (regardless of where that happens).

Customer care are going to be corrected on that so if anyone asks in the future they have the correct answer.

So today was the collection day from Solihull, handover was a great experience, if abit surreal that its actually arrived.

There was an issue with the tracker not being set up on time,standard Lotus.

The dealer sorted it whilst we there,no problem.

one thing i will say if you have the tracker-check of ots tracking and logging your speed!!!
You Can turn this off.

We covered about 80 miles today,doing the obligatory caffeine and machine visit,the weather was beautiful, but the roads are filthy,and now is the car.

The drive itself,abit hard to judge yet as you have to be aware of the the throttle use,not spanking it,slightly frustrating,but when you do get a clear road it does go "nicely",more than quick enough for the road.

the interior-i love the red interior,was skeptical and k ew it was a risk,but once you're in the cabin you k ow you've made the right choice,horses for courses and all that.
I did see one little ripple,sag, I the passenger seat,nothing too major.
Red also marks easy,and it's near impossible to get in and out without hitting it with your shoes,although I'm not that flexible..

Handling-awesome
Sound-Awesome,I put it in track before we set off to hear the noise,deep and throaty,then switched back,icy roads here.

Overall impression-definitely the prettiest car I've had, but ironically they had one of my other options in the showroom, a GT4,which looked a beautiful finish inside,but the Emira had it on the exterior.

I'm sure I will love it more and more over ownership.
Has it blown me away-not yet,but I did get a small glimpse of its potential, and it was FUN!

View attachment 21374View attachment 21375View attachment 21376View attachment 21377
Exactly my config but with the extended Bl pack. Iโ€™m so glad to come across these pictures as it gave me a more realistic view points, and Iโ€™m loving it! What a beauty, and I hope youโ€™re enjoying it! Would love more pics!!!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back